I

.
..
...

[Chaotic]

...

It had been months after the child met the man. He took care of him, bathed him, and fed him. As if he was his child.

He was named Y/n Burnedead, inheriting his adoptive father's last name.

Y/n grew up with Mash Burnedead which he considered his brother.

He was kneeling on the floor with a poker face, arms opened for Mash, who was only a few months old baby, to crawl to him.

.
.
.

"Goo goo ga ga?"

.
.
.

"Goo."

Mash jumped in the air, flipped twice, and landed in Y/n's arms comfortably.

Pops, watching from the sidelines, spat out his drink, coughing afterward.

Meanwhile, Y/n smiled and patted Mash's head as if that was a normal thing that a few months-old child would do.

...

Several years passed. Y/n was about 20 years old and Mash was about 15.

Y/n had enrolled in Easton Magic Academy when he was 15. However, he would often visit his family once per month. 

Y/n and his pops were sitting near the table, drinking tea while talking. It was a calm and sunny afternoon. 

SLAM!

The two men glanced at the door. Pops screamed.

"AAAHHH! WHY DID YOU BREAK THE DOOR DOWN!?"

Mash held the broken door in his hands. He had a poker face.

"I didn't remember if it was pushable or pullable."

"BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BREAK THE DOOR DOWN!"

Mash looked at the floor with guilt.

"Sorry... I'll fix it..."

Mash then tried to set the door back. It was sideways. Pops screamed, again.

Y/n walked up to Mash with a wand in his hand.

"Let me."

Mash leaned the door against the wall and backed away.

With a flick of his wand, the door magically fixes itself. 

"Thank you, Y/n." 

Pops sighed before standing up and walking toward the door.

"I'll be out to take a walk. Don't venture into the city. Especially you, Mash."

"Alright." 

Both brothers answered at the same time, with the same tone, and the same face.

.
.
.

Y/n glanced at Mash. 

"Cream puff?" 

Mash nodded, holding an advertisement paper. 

"Cream puff." 

...

[End of Chapter I]

...
..
.