chapter one

~katherine~

*knock knock*

"Come in." I said.

"Hey Kate." Kourtney walked in, holding Rocky.

"Hey mom." I smiled, sitting up.

"You have your interview today, with Walker, Leah, and Aryan. That's in like 2-ish hours. So you might want to go ahead and get up." She said.

I nodded, "Who's taking me to it?"

"Atiana said she could. So probably her." She replied.

"Okay." I said.

She kissed my head, "breakfast is downstairs. Come down whenever." 

"I'm starving so I'll come down now." I said, getting out of my bed.

We walked down the stairs and into the dining room. Charli was sitting by Landon, talking to him. He looked very out of it. 

"Oh good morning kate." Dad smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Good morning dad." I smiled, hugging him.

I sat down at the table, eating my breakfast, which was a slice of avocado toast.

Atiana looked at me, "Can I do your hair?"

"When would I say no to that?" I laughed.

She smiled, "When you're done eating come to my room."

I nodded as she got up and went up the stairs. I put my plate in the dishwasher, and went up to Atiana's room.

She had the curling iron on, and was sitting scrolling through her phone.

"Do you want it curled?" She asked.

I nodded. I sat down at her vanity, she sprayed some heat protectant in my hair, and brushed through it. She curled it in sections, sprayed some dry shampoo in it, and then some CHI hairspray. 

"Okay you're done." She smiled.

"Thanks Ti." I said, using her nickname.

She nodded. I got up and walked to my room. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, put deodorant on, did my skincare, and then sat down at my vanity. I put some charlotte tilbury flawless filter on, then nars creamy concealer, then charlotte tilbury bronzer, then makeup by mario blush, then i use dior highlighter, then brow gel, then florence by mills lip liner in shade confidence, and rhode lip gloss, then sprayed my face with setting spray. I applied some fenty beauty mascara.

 I applied some fenty beauty mascara

i changed into this ^. I sprayed my chanel no.5. then, I grabbed my white dior purse, and put on my black Tory Burch sandals. I put on some earrings and a necklace, I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. 

"You ready?" Atiana asked.

I nodded, "Yep."

I hugged dad, then mom, then Landon, then Charli. I told them all bye, and Atiana and I walked out to her tesla. I got in the passenger seat, and she started driving to the building. She parked, and I waved bye as I got out.