05| Shirin's big decision.

Start from the beginning

"Wow, that's great! Then why did you tolerate everything?"

"I wasn't confident enough to fight back. But I think I am confident enough now."

"That's great, then fight back."

"I will, I have tolerated enough now. It's the time for revenge."

"That's the josh! I'll look forward to your character development."

"Thank you! By the way, if you're free, then will you go shopping with me, I need to change my fashion sense and all."

"Let's go!"

After that, they went together and bought many types of dresses. Of course, there would be kurtis because Shirin loves to wear traditional more than Western, but now it's time to change. So she buys makeup and new dresses for herself.

After that, they went to Shirin's home.

___________ × ___________

Opening the door, Shirin's father got shocked by seeing Shirin and Lavanya holding so many shopping bags. Also, he was shocked by looking at Shirin's state.

"Beta, what is all these? And what happened to you? How did you get hurt? Look at your dress."

"Uncle, I'm telling you, your daughter is very clumsy, very means very haa, humesha idhar udhar girti purti rehti hai."

"What will I say, Beta? I have told her more than 100 times to take care, but see, she is like that."

"Okay uncle, now I have to go back home, bye-bye, Shirin ready hoke rehna I'm so excited."

"Haa haa ja abhi ghar."

After that, Lavanya went home, and Shirin came inside. Seeing all those bags in her hand, Sarthak and her mom looked confused.

"What is all these? And what happened to you, beta?"

"Arre wo gir gayi thi raste me."

"Uff, you never take care of yourself."

"I'm sorry, but mom, where is my black belt?"

"But you don't have that many jeans, right? So from where will I get a black belt, you only have one blue belt."

"Arre, I'm talking about my Karate black belt."

"Ohh that, it is kept in your study table's third drawer."

"Okay, I'm going to my room, oyee mere room me aa."

She ordered her brother, and he also followed her because he knew something was wrong with her. She never buys so many things, and the injury makes him more curious. So he quickly hurried to Shirin's room.

Entering the room, he saw Shirin wearing her black belt and holding her medal in her hand.

"Didi tumhe kya hua hai bologi?"

"Badla badla badla, badla badla badla."

She sings the song from Housefull 4 movie.

"Didi thik se bolo."

"Bola to badla."

"Tum badla logi?"

"Haa."

"KYA?"

"Tum sab aise reaction kyu maar rahe ho jaise mujhe fighting nahi aati?"

"Nahi wo baat nahi hai actually tumse ye umeed to nahi hai na kisi ko bhi isliye."

"Ab tu dekh bhai main kya karti hu, bahut ho gaya!"

"Ei to ye hui na baat, very good didi, I'm proud of you."

"Proud tab hona jab main sach me kisiko peet k aau."

"Arre haa wo tumhe nahi batana hoga."

"Chalo main sone ja raha, Tum bhi so jao."

"Haa haa ja ja."

After Sarthak left, she started looking at the products that Lavanya bought her. Actually, she wanted to buy them with her own money, but the products were so costly that they weren't left with money, that's why Lavanya bought the products for her. And as Lavanya was a regular customer in that shop she got a discount too.

She was looking at the skincare products. She started reading the manuals about how she would use the products. After reading, she applied then to her face and went to sleep.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

The bread that Sarthak was eating fell down from his mouth. Her mother made the chapati square instead of making it circle, and her father choked on his food.

Yes, her new look made everyone shocked.

"Baap re ye kya pehen liya didi?"

"Kyu acchi nahi lag rahi?"

"Nahi tum to miss universe lag rahi ho yaar."

"Chup kar, mummy papa, you tell me how am I looking?"

"Beta, you're looking very pretty. It's suiting you."

"Yes, beta."

"Okay, then I'm leaving mummy papa."

After getting outside the house, she saw Lavanya standing with her mouth open.

"Muh bandh kar makkhi ghus jayegi."

"Damn, bro! Tu kitni sundar lag rahi hai."

"Hehe, thank you, bhai..!!"

"Bhai saare ladke tere upar fida ho jayenge dekhna."

"Hatt."

The whole way to their college, they were talking, enjoying, and making fun of each other.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Toh hello, guys! Thank you so much for reading this part. I hope you all liked it!

So yeah are you all excited to see Shirin's new personality? I guess you all are.

(Shirin's dress is in the above)

Please patiently wait for the next part because I have to study a lot now! Bye bye, take care, love you all ❤️‍🩹