Valentines day

Lisa walked through the crowd of people, the pathway to her house has always been free of hundreds of people but since it's valentines and there were many displays on the streets, it was jam packed by couples.

She was pissed almost wanting to scream at them to make way. It's just a big timing that her had to go to the auto shop, there were no cabs available and she couldn't make a call.

A big sigh of relief slip out her mouth when she finally escaped the crowd. She continued walking until she reached her house looking dark inside.

Another sigh blows with the wind, a sad one.

She reached her doorstep and twisted the door open. Time seemed to stop the moment she opened the door. Her girlfriend was there smiling widely with a big boquet of flowers in her hands. She can't even hold.

"Jen?" Guilt came over her when she realized her girlfriend bought her this gigantic boquet and a bunch of gifts behind her. "Jen, you.. you didn't have to."

She was guilty because she knew Jennie is still a student like her. But unlike her, Jennie is struggling with money. She works at part-times and didn't have a place to stay so she offered, she did really great offering and telling Jennie it was okay to stay with her.

"Lis, it's okay." Jennie handed the boquet to Lisa who's already in tears.

"Y-your hardwork.." Lisa whispered, her head hung low of guilt. "I told you before I don't need these."

Jennie still smiled, "I've saved a lot, and I already made plans buying you things for this day so you don't have to worry." Jennie took Lisa's hand and kissed the back of it. "You deserve every good thing in this world Lisa, of course I'm one of them."

Lisa snickered yet kissed Jennie's cheeks. "Silly."

"You're silly girlfriend."

Lisa pecked Jennie's lips. "My silly girlfriend that I love so much. Thank you. I love all your efforts, Let's go out eat dinner. You deserve evey good thing too and that includes me."

Jennie smirked. "Does that good things count events tonight?"

Lisa out the boquet down and pecked Jennie's lips quickly before running up to their room. "Maybe?!"

A)N: happy valentines to everyone<3