I sneak a few pictures of our babies as I pass them. The sign tonight reads, "C'mon Daddy, we wanna say goodnight to you!" I think they used a whole tub of glitter for the hearts in the corners. Their smiles warm my heart though and I feel ever so slightly less annoyed than when the show started.

I focus my camera back on Harry and get a couple of great shots of him blowing me a kiss.

"You okay?" He mouths and I give him a thumbs up which means I get some dimpled smile shots too.

An hour and a half later and my feet are beginning to feel tired. I hug my bump as I move through a particularly narrow space. I hope I'm going to be able to make it to the end of the UK and European legs before I have to stop working but it's definitely becoming more tiring. But we have two nights off after tonight, then three nights at the Hydro in Glasgow.

I watch as Harry makes his way around each member of his band, they all give him a brief nod as he whispers something in their ears. What is he up to?

"Baby!" He exclaims, and I take a second to register, through the screams, that he's talking to me.

"Yeah?" I mouth and raise my eyebrows at him.

"Hi!" He waves and breaks into a belly laugh, no doubt at my confused face. "Everyone wave to my beautiful wife." He commands, and as if he's a puppet master holding the strings, they all do as he asked.

"I'd like to dedicate this next song to Jessi. I swear it's one of her favourites," he laughs.

"Oh god," I sigh even although nobody can hear me. Who knows what he's going to play.

"She thinks she's pretty funny when she sings it to me. So this is for you, baby." He winks as he uses my pet name for the second time, his fans' reaction has only gotten louder.

I recognise the intro straight away and I can't help but laugh, only just managing to hold my camera steady so I can take some pictures. The crowd is so loud that I think they might have literally blown the roof off this place.

"Midnight. You come and pick me up, no headlights," he sings and I make a note to ask him to record this for me later. I take more pictures until he reaches the chorus, and I put my camera down to sing the lyrics back at him, "You got that James Dean daydream, look in your eye..." Boy, did she get that description right! The only phrase more accurate is goddamn sex on a fucking stick. It was true the night we met and as I stare at him now, it seems to have gotten even more true.

Suddenly I seem to have much more energy. I can't wait for him to finish this show so I can take him to bed!

-----

"I can't believe you did that," Jess laughs as I gather her up on my way off the stage.

"I was trying to say sorry for being an idiot. Knew you'd like it." I kiss the top of her head as I wrap my arm around her.

"Mum! Dad!"

"Mummy! Daddy!"

"Tha' was 'mazin'" Madi exclaims as she crashes into me.

"You never told me there was going to be this much PDA. I would've stayed at home," Robi teases.

"Can't believe you did that!" My father-in-law chuckles.

"That's what I said," Jess smiles.

"Could've been worse," my Mum smirks and we all turn to face her.

"How?" Mac takes her bait.

"Coulda been..." she trails off before breaking into "I knew you were trouble when you walked in."