"What ?" He asked shocked.

"Haan toh kya hua ?" She asked innocently.

"Get ready for world war 3 then ?" He sighed.

"Hein kyu ?"

"Cause papa aur masi dono ke bilkul nhi banti matlab papa east toh maasi out of earth" He said in horror making her chuckle.

"Is she sweet ?" She asked tipping her head and meeting his eyes.

"Yes as sweet as bitter gourd" he mocked.

"Karela toh kadwa hota hai" she smacked  on his arms and his chest shook with his laugh.

"That's what she is"

"You are scaring me"

"Seriously Twinkle it's horrible"

"Heyy babaji" she cried.

"Shut your mouth Twinkle and sleep before I make your mouth shut" he whispered brushing his lips on her ears making her shiver and she shut her mouth.

"Over-enthu Sarna" she scoffed.

"Just because you were sleeping I am leaving or else you know" he lips curved into a smirk and she closed her eyes instantly.

(Kunj and Twinkle had an arranged marriage but before their wedding they used to meet eachother and got well. Kunj was gentlemen and really caring which stole Twinkle's heart. In short time they got comfortable with eachother )

Morning...
Alarm blared breaking Twinkle's sleep she tried to shut the alarm which was on Kunj's side but before she could he woke up.

"Kon mar gaya ?" He murmured. She slipped out of his arms and shut the alarm.

"No one you sleep"

"Where are you going ? It's too early" he asked looking at the wall clock.

"Today Vivaan has a fancy dress competition I have to make his favourite lunch for him" she answered.

"Toh bhabhi bana dengi na lunch tu kyu load le rhi ?" He asked pulling her back crashing their bodies.

"Vivaan ko mere haath ka lunch zyda pasand hai" she rested her palm on his chest making a good distance between them.

"Sab bahane hai bhabhi ke kaam na karne ke" he rolled his eyes.

"I know but Vivu jab aise cute innocent sa look deta hai main pighal jati hun" she pouts remembering his cute antics making him smile.

"Hmm vo toh hai"

"Now let me go" she moved away from his arms and he got up too.

"Where are you going ? You came late last night you should sleep"

"Gym. I don't want to sleep more"

"Kunj you hardly take rest" she complained glaring at him.

"Ab kya karein tum toh bhav dogi nhi !! Toh mujhe kisi ko toh bhav dena padega"
He said with a sad face and she narrowed her eyes.

"Of course I come late from office everyday" she mocked and pulled her crashing their body.

"If you say we can spend our time now ?" He whispered on her face tucking her hair strands.

"I am late" she pushed him before rushing out of the room.

Everyone was sitting for breakfast and Vivaan came down dressed in his doctor outfit.

"Mera puttar kitna pyara lag rha hai" Usha grabbed Vivaan in her lap.

"Han dadi"

"Doctor doctor I am having fever please treat me" Kunj knelt down beside his mother making sad faces.