.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wei ying and Nie Huasiang were distributing those sweets among the poor children.Then Huasiang's eyes looked at weiying's hand where it was slightly cut.He then holds Weiying's hand and asks , " Wei ying , how it happened ?"

Weiying then looked at his hand and confusedly said, "I couldn't say for sure, maybe that shopkeeper's attack was on my hand."

Then Nie Huasiang took a deep breath and said that , " by the way,  the shopkeeper had been well punished anyway.He sells these sweets at high prices and earns money dishonestly."

"Yes ..... there is no place for such unfair and dishonest businessmen in our  kingdom "- Wei ying said happily.

.
.
.
.
.

Wei ying  is slowly sneaking into the palace . Well ....No matter how careful he is, he is eventually caught by his brother.

" Hehehe...... Gege , aamm .... Good evening"-  Wei ying said Nervously

Wei Wuxian is leaning back against the wall with one eyebrow raised.

Wei Wuxian was looking into Wei ying's eyes as if he wanted to know.

"Actually.....  I'm....I went out for a walk.... Yes , walk " -

Weiying's head was itching to find an excuse when Wei Wuxian noticed the injury on his hand.

Wei Wuxian holds weiying's hand and points to his hand.

he gets very nervous and he starts sweating what will he say now.

" A-ying , Do you think you can hide something from me?"- Wuxian said calmly

Weiying then took a deep breath that his brother knew there was no point in making excuses.

"Is that shopkeeper still alive?"-

Weiying said because he knows very well about him brother how much his brother protective and possessive on him.

"It's exactly what you think"- Wei Wuxian said

It felt very bad for the poor shopkeeper because Wei ying understood very well that the shopkeeper was no longer in this world......

"Ayyo, gege . You have shadow guards behind me again"-
Weiying said with a puff of cheek.

Wuxian made no reply to weiying words, but took him by the hand and led him into the room, and summoned all the healers of the kingdom.

Two main healers are monitoring Wei ying's small wound and five more healers stand behind him.
All of them are in a very bad situation because they know that the second prince didn't get hurt so much but they are very afraid of the first prince so they are heeling the small wound.

And poor Wei ying lies helpless in bed.He may not get out of bed this week and will be treated like a patient.But who will tell his brother that he is completely healthy.

Just then another person arrived , I means his grandmother

"What happened to A-ying, who hurt my grandson.   I will kill that person if my A-ying is harmed"

Bausen sanren was very worried and entered the room  with screaming.

Weiying put his hands on his head, " One problem is standing in front of Me, another problem is coming!"

"Grandma, I am fine and completely healthy, tell  gege that nothing has happened to me and there is no need for these cares"-
Wei ying tries to explain to his grandma but his grandma completely ignores him and asks his brother