Black Stone

What is Black stone? Is it a curse or a blessing? The black stone is a collection of Demonic powers which is dangerous for immortal. What happens if someone tries to get it?

Lord Heaven, the great creator of the immortal world. Lord Heaven is a worship by the people.

When he was creating the world, he created 'black stone, the demonic power cluster'

Lord Heaven, know he can't destroy this Black Stone, it's impossible.

He is Creator, Not a 'Destroyer'

With help of the 'Mother Earth', he can hide the Black Stone from the immortal World, No one knows where is Black Stone.

Does the earth swallow it? Or Is it in another universe? There was no answer to such queries.

Many years passed~

Everyone lives peacefully, there are five major kingdoms-
Lan Kingdom ( dragon), Wei Kingdom (nine-tail fox), Jin Kingdom ( phoenix ), Nie Kingdom ( wolf) & Wen Kingdom( snake).

There is contact between all the kingdoms to stay in harmony & no spell on other kingdoms.

Lan Kingdom is the most powerful, then Jin ( phoenix) kingdom comes...
Phoenix King 'Zhanxu' was burning in envy, he was not satisfied with what he had contrarily, he wanted to be most powerful.

Then he gets to know about the Black Stone, The precious & most powerful... The greed of the king ruined his thinking ability, and his ministers were Trying to make him understand, even some leaders came to explain Zhanxu, but it seemed like everything fell on deaf ears.

He ignores everyone, even though they are talking about his safety but No, Greediness make him blind.

He takes his army with him to search for the black stone... After Phoenix's king and army left, No one knew what happened to them, there was no news of them, Did they disappear? Or something?

No one has any idea, Then suddenly the Pheonix kingdom is extinct, and No one knows where all the people... Only a few people left who were out of the kingdom.

Phoenix Kingdom's leftover subject was shocked, they had no idea what they had to do...

Then Wei Kingdom king came as a Deity for them, The King of Wei Kingdom gave shelter to the Leftover subject of the Phoenix kingdom.

After this incident, Everything gets agreeable...

Many things change with time. The Lan Kingdom was the strongest because they were dragons which made them have a different power and their caste was high.

So Lan kingdom made a rule in their kingdom that no one in the kingdom could marry someone with low energy.

Immortal worlds created by the immortal lord Heaven. He made a kind of rule that every twenty-five years, one strong warrior would come from each kingdom and there would be a competition between them. Whoever wins this competition will be the strongest kingdom. And the name of this competition was 'Mùchén Shéng'

But till today there are no warriors born who can fight with dragons. Dragon is the most powerful...

Lan kingdom

Lan Xichen, King of Lan Kingdom, had great pride in his Warriors. He is a very calm and sweet king.

The subject of Lan Kingdom calls him the coolest king, Meanwhile, the king's Queen is wholly the opposite...

If the king is Sweet then Queen is an angry bird. Where the king is mature, the Queen is a little childish...

People say right that opposite personality attracts each other and it's true.