Chapter 14: Appreciating Her

ابدأ من البداية

Priscilla: so how's house hunting going ?

Tom: well I've actually got some news about that to be honest, you know that place I've been eyeing up ?

Priscilla: yeah ?

Tom: it's mine now and I'm going to be able to move in next week.

Priscilla: (gasp) really ? Baby, I'm so happy for you.

Priscilla kissed him on his cheek and Tom smiled at her.

Tom: thanks... to be honest, I'm a little nervous about it but mostly excited.

Priscilla: is it because of the last place and the fire ?

Tom: yeah.

Priscilla: well don't let what that bitch did ruin your chance at something good.

Tom nodded towards Cairo who was walking alongside them both.

Tom: I was more worried about Cairo to be honest.... And I also started thinking about you as well when I was in there.

Priscilla: why ?

Tom: just thinking about you gave me that extra push to get out of there and I did... I was just thinking about how I'd be if I never got to see you again... I hated it.

Priscilla: you really love me that much ?

Tom: yeah.

Priscilla stopped him and stood right in front of him and she pulled his face towards hers when she kissed him lovingly on the lips.

Priscilla: and I love you too Tommy, it means a lot that I mean a lot to you.

Tom: well you do.

They continued on their beach walk with Cairo and then in the afternoon they headed to the sushi place.

They arrived at the sushi place and they sat down and while they waited, Tom smiled at Priscilla and she saw him looking at her with so much love in his eyes.

Priscilla: what ?

Tom: nothing.... Just stay still.

Priscilla:...okayyy.

Tom pulled his phone out and took a photo of Priscilla who held a drink and some chopsticks in her hands and she had a smile on her face.

Tom looked at the photo and then at Priscilla and he looked deep into her eyes.

Tom: absolutely beautiful.

Priscilla blushed a little bit and they talked while they waited for their sushi.

A little bit later, and Tom was at his father's place and he had just gotten changed into what he was going to wear to go out for drinks with Priscilla and their friends.

Tom went downstairs and grabbed his phone and then remembered that he took a photo of Priscilla when they went out for sushi earlier in the day and he smiled to himself as he posted the photo on instagram with a heartfelt caption