"My Dear Dongsaeng... maybe you should listen to this elder!" TCF!Alberu whispered to Cale. Cale frowned deeply and opened his mouth to object, but before he could do that Grigori let out an amused chuckle and a knowing smile appeared across her face.
"I don't know about that..." she said when everyone turned to look at her curiously. They expected her to elaborate, but she only smiled brightly as her eyes sparkled with mischief and then redirected their attention to the Palantír to continue the record.

<Chapter 501: It works? (2)>
– You shouldn't have thoughts like destroying the entire maze's ceiling!
The Super Rock raised his voice in shock. Cale listened quietly as his gaze deepened while quietly focusing on the high ceiling.

"Aigoo, I'm already too old for this!!" TCF!Eruhaben groaned and began to clutch his head. Cale pouted and pretended he'd not to hear the complaints the others were sending his way.

The Super Rock sensed danger while looking at this action.
'This punk is about to cause trouble again!'

"Don't look surprised you bastard!" TCF!Alberu hissed, he was the first to spot Cale's offended expression when the Super Rock accused Cale of planning to cause trouble. Cale huffed, but knew better than to voice his opinion. Internally however he was complaining up a storm about how this was not his fault and how all of this was in the past and it was all for the sake of his 'rich slacker life'.

– I have no idea how long you will faint for if you destroy something that large! You got that?
The Super Rock's voice quickened.

"Oh, I'm starting to like this Super Rock... He's clearly warning Young Master Cale not to do something incredibly stupid." TBOAH!Hannah spoke up with a wicked grin on her face.

– Cale. We suspect that the White Star made a contract with the Demonic race or has some type of connection! We can't have you faint for a week, no, at least a month in such a situation!
"Mm. It does seem like too much, right?"
– That's right! That is absolutely the case!
The Super Rock emphasized his agreement. Cale looked away from the ceiling and looked at the black tree.
'The chances of the palaces above us also crumbling are high if I destroy the ceiling.'

"You—!" TCF!Choi Han motioned to pat TCF!Rosalyn on the shoulder to comfort her and help her maintain her dignified calm.
"Young Master Cale... were you actually still considering it?!" TCF!Rosalyn rumbled with a smile that showed off all her teeth.
Cale lightly cleared his throat and avoided looking in anyone's direction by focusing instead on the Palantír and the record being shown upon it.

This maze was said to be as wide as the palace grounds. That meant that the foundation of the entire palace grounds would break if the ceiling of the maze was destroyed, which would naturally destroy everything above it as well.
'Then the people inside the palace will get hurt.'

"You Unlucky Punk! Don't waste your time considering it! It's not something the likes of you can handle!!" TBOAH!Eruhaben snarled crossly, he was by this point fully agitated by Cale's idiocy.
"Calm down there Other-Goldie Gramps... You might start going grey if you keep getting worked up over the things the Human does!" Raon called out from the front row – there was a cheeky and mischievous smile upon his face.

It was too much to do that for the fake World Tree.
– S, save...
The black tree was shaking as it started to speak at that moment.
– P, please save me.
It sounded even more scared than earlier. Every branch other than the one Cale was holding was curled up and shaking.