part-16

Chimon pov:

I slowly opened my eyes adjusting with light coming from the window.

I got up and stood in front of the window opening it. The air is fresh making my mind and body relax. I take deep breaths.

My thoughts went to how my life is changed in just two weeks. At first, I was scared to talk but now there are many people I talked with. I don't want to live but now I want to spend every moment of my life with this family, grandma and most importantly perth. I was craving for the love which I'm receiving now. I was losing my hope, but the hope is fulfilled now. What I hope for is I have everything now. Except my own parents love. But i am going to try. They are my parents.

That's why I told perth that I have things to pick from the house. I will talk with them today.

I flinch badly when I feel my arms around my waist from behind.

"Good morning love." Perth whispered placing his head on my shoulder.

"Did you sleep well...?" He whispered again.

I nodded my head and placed my hands onto his hands on my waist.

I am staring out of the window watching the morning view. But I can feel that Perth's eyes are only on me.

His strong gaze is making me shy.

"What are you thinking love." He asked again.

I shook my head as no.

"Then let's get ready for college." He said and softly placed a kiss on my neck. I closed my eyes.

He was about to remove his hands but I held them again.

"Don't leave. Stay like this perth." I whisper.

He nodded his head and again hugged me tight.

"Thank you perth, thank you so much. " I said slowly and turned towards looking at him.

He wiped away the tear from my cheek, which i didn't know, when escaped from my eye.

"Don't cry baby...." He said slowly.

I wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him.

He patted my back, hugging me back.

"I... I love you perth." I whispered slowly hiding my face in his neck.

"I love you more..." He whispered back.

After sometime I backed away a little and still my hands on his waist.

I leaned towards him and joined my lips with his lips. My eyes are closed.

He held my neck with his one hand and the other placed on my waist.

He started moving his lips and I did the same. After kissing softly, our lips parted.

I felt so shy suddenly from my bold move. I immediately left his waist and ran towards the bathroom closing it.

"Suddenly feeling shy huh..." He said from the other side.

"Get ready and come downstairs, I'm waiting there." Perth said and then I heard the door opening and closing.

I signed in relief and did my morning routine. After taking the shower I realised that i don't have my clothes with me. I peeked from the door and saw the main door is closed.

I come out of the bathroom to see that perth already prepared clothes for me.

I walked downstairs after greeting ready.