Details

When I first saw Lu Chaosheng, he was sitting in the middle of the box, the wine glass in his hand was shaking, and his eyebrows were It was as cold as snow, a nd Wen Yanwan knelt down on one knee to pour wine for him, groveling like a servant.

The second time I saw Lu Chaosheng, he was wearin g a very simple school uniform and was sleeping ligh tly on the table. Wen Yanwan was sitting next to him with a pen in his hand. His eyelashes were slightly drooped, and the sun cast a shadow on his eyelids., lik e a young man.

The third time I saw Lu Chaosheng, he was slumped i n the corner of the toilet in embarrassment, his face fl ushed, his eyes blurred, and the tail of his eyes were a s beautiful as roses. Wen Yanwan rubbed the back of his neck with her fingertips and pulled him into her ar ms, He leaned over and bit it.

Lu Chaosheng got sick. As a top Alpha, when he was 17 years old, he suddenly differentiated into Omega g lands. Everyone's pheromones would make him lose control, except Wen Yanwan.

In the dim stairwell, Wen Yanwan rubbed his lips and

chuckled: "So anxious, huh?" Lu Chaosheng bit his finger and raised his eyes: "If yo u make another ink mark, I won't want your things."-Wen

Yanwan thought she had everything under control, bu t she forgot that the most advanced hunters often ap pear as prey.

If you like money, I will give you all my belongings and be willing to be penniless; if you like power, I will cut o ff thorns for you and bow your head and crown you; if you like me, I will be trapped under you, Be a prisoner for your whole life.

Suppress me, mark me, sew me into your skin, dissol ve into your bone marrow, penetrate into your heart a nd spleen, and we will never be separated until death. -Hungry for money, a strong and aggressive attack x a boy who scattered money, a cold and yandere child, a wild dog x an illegitimate child x a child out of favor [emphasis added]
1 The subject is AO and bisexual, 1v1, both sexes ha ve no children, but the subject was kissed and touche d by a bad guy when he was a child, If you don't like it, don't come in

2 The strong dote on each other HE, attack the love without knowing it, and are under the super control every step of the way, two-way possession, two-way red emption.

2 Emotional flow, the text is sweet and cute, and the

style of the copywriting is quite different. The whole process is cruelty-free and super sweet!

Content tags: Qiangqiang Rebirth Sweet Wen Shuang Wen Campus ABO

Search Keywords: Protagonist: Wen Yanwan, Lu Chao sheng Supporting Role: "BE Post-Shadow Attack R ewrites the Double-Death Ending as Sweet Pet HE [Re birth]" | Others: "BE Post-Crazy Criticize and lead the wife to slap her face and abuse Su Shuang HE [Rebirt h]"

One-sentence summary: What you think is in control i

s my step-by-step

intention: Please don't be afraid of what is in front of you. When the warmth of your chest is close to you, t omorrow will be for you Arrived as expected.