"Wynter, what the hell..." Taylor said in shock and disbelief.

"Do you... like it? I mean, I know it's not a lot but I didn't know what else to get you, you have everything-" Wynter's words were cut off by Taylor, covering her hand over the younger girl's mouth.

"Quit rambling, you dork. Of course I love it, Maui. Thank you, so much." Taylor said with a genuine smile, leaning closer to her until their faces were inches apart.

The blonde felt Wynter smile genuinely at first, shamelessly admiring her. However, when she saw the sudden teasing glint in her eyes, Taylor pulled away immediately. She knew if she wasn't fast enough, she would feel the younger girl's tongue on her palm.

"No, don't." Normally, Wynter would be embarrassed to even act playfully around others. But with Taylor, she doesn't even care even if she was pouting and whining like a little kid.

"Baby." Taylor said playfully, rolling her eyes at Wynter.

"Was that a term of endearment or were you insulting me?"

"I think it was more of the latter." Wynter dramatically held her chest in a mock offense, making Taylor let out a small chuckle.

"Rude. Maybe I shouldn't have bought you presents. Only if I knew you were going to treat me like this."

Taylor's perked up, remembering about the presents on the bed.

"You can't refund them, they're all mine now." The singer stuck her tongue out at Wynter before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Taylor picked up the bouquet of fake flowers first, jokingly sniffing it. Her eyes winded when she smelled the actual scent of all the flowers. Wynter had an adoring smile on her face as she watched the surprised look on the blonde's face.

"They sprayed the actual scent of all of those flowers on there." She explained, watching the birthday girl's every reaction.

Taylor grabbed the stuff toy next, giving it a big squeeze. She pulled away slightly to examine the bear. Shock immediately took over her features once again after she saw what exactly the teddy bear was. It was a 1989 Steiff Teddy Bear.

It was the same design of the Teddy Bear Wynter gifted to her on her 8th birthday. The exact, same, design. She probably would've thought it was the actual Teddy Bear she used to have if it weren't for her remembering how she left it after moving to Nashville.

Taylor knew how expensive those stuffed animals were, especially the vintage ones. But it wasn't the price that extremely touched Taylor, it was the thought and the effort. The effort to find a Teddy Bear from 1989, and the effort to find a seller who was willing to sell the vintage teddy bear, was enough to make Taylor's heart melt.

Taylor was about to express her emotions to the younger girl when Wynter cut her off.

"You can criticize or thank me after you open the last gift. You know I'm bad at receiving compliments."

The last gift Wynter prepared for Taylor was in a small gold box. It was obviously jewelry, an expensive one, that is.

When Taylor opened it, inside was a perfectly gold necklace. There were multiple charms along with it. A letter M charm, a ribbon charm, a cat charm, and two flower charms.

The brunette was smiling tentatively, watching the singer's reaction in anticipation. Despite being 70% sure that Taylor would like it, she still had her doubts that maybe... Taylor changed.