✧ ✦ ✧Behaviour✧ ✦ ✧

Start from the beginning

"You ready?" He smiled, leaning over towards her.

She nodded and turned around, walking with him. He picked up the flowers from the counter and hid them behind his back, paying, and following her out

They were walking and she was looking to the right away from him, too distracted with the pretty manors they were passing up.

"Y/n, I got you something." He smiled.

She looked over smiled, "what is it?" She tilted her head.

They stopped walking and and he pulled the flowers out from behind him, "For you." He grinned his white teeth.

She gasped, her cheeks turning pink. "Flowers!? Aww." She smiled and took them from him, holding the flowers in one hand and kissing him on the cheek.

He blushed and they continued walking, she admired them, smelling the enchanting fumes they emitted from their pretty petals.

"When did you have time to do this? We weren't in there for long and I didn't even see you buy them!" She spoke happily as she looked at all the different flowers.

"I noticed you got distracted, and I hated seeing you cry. I hope these flowers make up for making you upset." He smiled.

She looked over at him, her eyes filled with love for how thoughtful he was. She smiled back and took his hand,"They do." Then the two walked together back to Alastors house.

When she arrived she used the landline to call May and told her everything was ok and she would grab her stuff back. She also told her how much she appreciated her, its not so often you meet many very kind people like that.

Y/n hummed as she put the flowers in a vase filled with water, determined to keep the dahlias alive as long as possible.

Going back to her old question of the possibilites as of why she didn't feel loved by Alastor any more, she didn't need to worry about that now.

He reasurred her, so she didnt have to question his love for her. But one thing was still in the way of them.

That damn detective.

He was in the way of them. He was a threat to her, and Alastor clearly couldn't or hasnt been able to get rid of him yet.

Maybe if she did it for him, he could see how much she loved him!

This was it. The perfect plan.

She also needed to start keeping her pocket knife on her again.

She went to bed beside him, comfortable, and cozy.

In The Morning

She woke up and headed over to Maybels house, Alastor not there when she woke up.

Gathering her things from the spare room, May looked over at her and leaned in the doorway.

"Hey.. y/n?" She smiled, but also looked a bit worried.

"Yes?" You smiled and finished putting the clothes back in the bag.

"Are you feeling okay? You seem a lot more joyous than yesterday, and not even my husband could make me that happy in less than a day."

"Oh, I assure you im fine." Y/n smiled, waving her off. Was it weird for her to be a lot more happier all of a sudden when she was back with Alastor?

"Uh.. I dont know hun, you just.. are you sure Alastor is treating you well?" She watched as you walked past her out of the room, holding the bag.

"Im sure, hes the best! Trust me." You reasurred her, but you did feel different. Your sure its nothing.

"Okay.. if you say so, just.. be careful. Okay? Just, based off what you told me about him, he seems like a secretive man." She frowned worridly.