Chapter 5: Investigating about the abandoned dormitory

Izuku pov

Another week of class has passed, since I talked to Atsuya about the abandoned dorm, the possibility of it being haunted or something like that hasn't left my mind, we need to find out what's happening in the abandoned dorm, so I started planning.

Atsuya: Hey...

Me: AH... hello.

Atsuya: Are you by any chance planning something related to the abandoned dormitory?

Me: How do you know?

Atsuya: Well... you're kind of writing about it right now on our dorm computer...

Me: Oh... damn...

Atsuya: Look, if you're going, it's better not to go alone, I'll go with you and we can ask some people to go with us.

Me: And who would like to go with us?

Atsuya: Look, I think Izumi and Katsumi would accept it.

On their side...

Katsumi: I agree to go...

Me/Atsuya: AH!

Katsumi: What happened?

Me: Since when have you been there?

Katsumi: Since the beginning of your conversation.

Atsuya: Okay... just don't sneak in like that.

Katsumi: You did the same thing.

Atsuya: Oh, I lost the argument.

Katsumi: I'll go ask Izumi, you two try to talk to Chancellor Nezu, maybe he'll reveal something to you.

Me/Atsuya: Right.

I get off the computer, Atsuya and I go towards the school to talk to Chancellor Nezu, when we get there we knock on the door.

Nezu: You can come in.

When we got there we came across the Chancellor.

Nezu: How can I help?

Me: We want information.

Nezu: What kind of information.

Me: About the disappearances from the abandoned dorm.

Nezu then looks at us with a serious face.

Nezu: Why do you want to know this?

Me: The dorm sort of appeared to us in two different locations, we found out about its disappearances because of Shoko, she told us about the dorm and its history, we want to know who disappeared there.

Nezu: Some students disappeared, among them are Tenko Shimura, Himiko Toga, Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado, Tamaki Amajiki and the other Physical Education teacher Rumi Usagiyama, in Rumi's case she tried to investigate but ended up disappearing too, I don't recommend you look , but if the dorm appeared to you more than once... that means you might be targets...