Always wanted go go.

When I was around 21/22 years old I'd heard people talking about these 'gay saunas' a place where you can go and have fun with other people in public, but I never had the confidence to go for a long time.

I'd heard that they were good but was always too shy to attend one myself. The local one was in Newcastle about 40 mins drive from my military base, but yet I was too nervous to go for a long time. I'd researched the place for a while, looked at the photos and what kind of fetish rooms and facilities etc they had there, but the photos on their website seemed too good to be true and I came to the conclusion that they were using models in the photos on their website, I mean why would someone so good looking be there having sex with people? I thought to myself.

Below are a couple of pictures from their website so
you can see what I mean.

Below are a couple of pictures from their website so you can see what I mean

In my mind looking at those photos: all I wanted to do was to sit on that guy's lap in the chair with his legs up and ride him infront of everyone else watching but I thought to myself there's no way they would allow that, and no way people actual...

In my mind looking at those photos: all I wanted to do was to sit on that guy's lap in the chair with his legs up and ride him infront of everyone else watching but I thought to myself there's no way they would allow that, and no way people actually do that in public right? Well I was about to find out that I was wrong about my thoughts.

I found a chat forum on their website and got chatting to a few people. One lad was also in the military, a couple of years younger than me and regular visitor to this place. After a few messages to and from and a couple of photo exchanges, I realised this guy seemed normal and accepted his invite to meet him at the sauna and have him show me around on my first visit.

After work one night, I showered, changed and nervously set off on the 40 minute drive through to Newcastle via the A1. I found a multi story car park, paid for a ticket and followed the map directions to the building, expecting it to be in the middle of nowhere in a private location. I soon realised I was walking right into the city centre and the sauna entrance was in the middle of high street on the gay strip along next to a few nightclubs meaning there was no discussion heading to it.

As I come close to the building i see the lad I'm meeting stood outside a little bit away from the door so it wasn't too obvious he was heading inside as he was also discreet about being gay. I knew from his pictures that he was straight acting tall and blonde, average build and pale white body, but when I seen him in person he looked even hotter. What felt strange was that we'd never swapped any nudes, we had no idea what each other looked like naked, no idea of dick sizes or whether each of us were a top or bottom etc.

After an awkward introduction to each other he headed into the building with me following....