Mike Asked Bella to The Prom

Bella and Beau stood outside. Mike came out of nowhere. "Look at you guys, huh? you're alive!"

"Yeah, I know." Bella said. "False alarm, I guess." Bella turns over and sees Edward not looking happy about Mike talking to her.

"Yeah, False alarm." Beau nodded agreeing with Bella.

"Yeah. Um, now, I want to ask you, you know it's like a month away, but do you wanna go to the prom? Mike asked. "So what do you think?"

"About what?" Bella said taking her gaze away from Edward.

"Do you wanna go to the prom with me?"

"Oh, the prom, dancing, not such a good idea for me. Uh, I have something that weekend anyways. I'm....I'm going to Jacksonville that weekend." Bella said.

"You can't go another weekend?" Mike asked.

"Non-refundable ticket. You should ask Jessica. I know she want's to go with you." Bella said.

Mike's gaze follows Bella's to Jessica who smiled at him and waved her hand at him.

Mike walked away from Bella.

"Hey, Jessica do you want to go to the prom with me?"

"Sure, I loved too."

"Awesome!"

Edward, Bella, Beau, Edythe, Alice, Jasper, Mike, Jessica, Eric, Angela, Ben, Katie and Tyler and the other boys and girls were all in the green house.

"Bella, guess who just asked me to the prom? I totally thought that Mike was gonna to ask you, actually, um it's not gonna be weird though, right?"

"No, no. Zero weirdness. You guys are great together."

"I know right?" Do you really have to go to Jacksonville that weekend?"

"Yeah," Bella said.

"Oh man," Jessica said as she walks away.

"What's in Jacksonville?" Edward asked.

"How do you know about that?" Bella asked.

"You didn't answer my question."

"Well, you don't answered any of mine, so....I mean, you don't even say hi to me."

"Hi," Edward said.

"Are you gonna tell me how you stopped the van?" Bella asked.

"Yeah. I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can Google it." Edward said.

"Floridians. That's what's in Jacksonville." Bella said not watching where she was going she ends up tripping.

"Could you at least look where you walk? look I'm sorry, if I'm being rude to you all the time, I just think it's the best way. Bella, we shouldn't be friends."

"You really should've figured that out a little earlier. I mean, why didn't you just let the van crush me and save yourself all this regret?"

"You think I regret saving you?"

"I can see that you do. I just don't know why?"

"You don't know anything."

Edward and Bella walk to the buses talking to each other. Beau and Edythe follows them also talking.

"Hi," Alice said. coming over to them with Jasper behind her. "Um are you riding with us?" Alice asked.

"No," Edward said. "The bus is full."

Edward and Edythe followed Jasper and Alice onto the bus leaving Bella and Beau out there.

Bella and Beau ends up going on a different bus. With Mike, Jessica, Eric, Angela, Ben, Katie, Tyler.

When they got back to school they went to lunch. Beau was talking to Edythe while Bella was getting her lunch, she drop her apple, but Edward grab it before it hit the ground.

Bella," Edward said. smiling at her.

Bella looks at Edward and took the apple from him. " Thanks, you know, your mood swings are kind of giving me whiplash."

"I only said it'd be better if we weren't friends, not that I didn't want to be."

"What does that mean?"

"It means, if you were smart, you'd stay away from me."

"Okay, well, let's say for argument's sake that I'm not smart. Would you tell me the truth?"

"No, probably not. I'd rather hear your theories."

"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite."

"All superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm the bad guy?"

"You're not." Bella said as Edward smiled.