Bella and Beau Meets Carlisle Cullen

Edward and Edythe were four cars down from Bella and Beau's, they were staring at them with horror, but then a blue van beeping it's horn and was coming towards them. so fast Edward and Edythe ran over to Bella and Beau to stop the van from hitting them.

Edward had one arm around Bella while he used his other hand to stop the van. Edythe had her one arm around Beau while she used her other hand to help Edward to stop the van.

Bella and Beau were shocked that Edward and Edythe saved them and stop that van from hitting them.

Edward and Edythe look at Bella and Beau then got up and walk away. Jessica, Angela, Lauren, Katie, Mike, Eric, Ben, and other boys and girls all came over to Bella and Beau to see if they were ok.

Tyler told Bella and Beau that he was sorry.

Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, Alice, Arthur, and Tanya were all shocked what they saw.

The ambulance came and took Bella, Beau, and Tyler to the hospital.

When they got to there. They were sitting down on the bed waiting for the doctor to come to check them. Charlie came though the doors not looking very happy. "You and I are gonna to talk." Charlie said to Tyler.

"Bella! Beau!" Charlie said.

"We're completely fine dad," Bella said "There's nothing wrong."

"Bella, is right dad."

"I'm so sorry Bella and Beau." Tyler said.

"It's ok." Bella said.

"It's fine." Beau said.

"No it's not," Charlie said. "You can kiss your license goodbye."

"I heard the chief's children were in here." A voice said.

Bella look over and saw Carlisle Cullen, they stared at each other.

Beau also look at Carlisle.

"Dr. Cullen." Charlie said.

"Charlie," Carlisle said. Turning to Jackie. "I got this one, Jackie. So Isabella. Beaufort. "

"Bella." She correcting him.

"Beau."

"Well Bella, Beau, it looks like you took a spill, how do you feel?"

"Fine." Bella said.

"We're fine." Beau said.

"Look here," Carlisle said holding up a finger, shining a small light into Bella and Beau's eyes.

"You, might experience some post-traumatic stress, and some disorientation, but your vitals looks good. No sign of any head trauma. I think you'll be just fine."

"I'm so sorry, Bella. Beau I'm Really .... Tyler kept on apologizing."

Charlie grabs the curtain and closing it separating Bella and Beau's bunk from Tyler's.

"So Isabella, Beaufort,"Carlisle said. "How are you both feeling?"

"You know, it would've been a whole lot worse if Edward and Edythe wasn't there. They knocked us out of the way." Bella said to Carlisle as he writes in his clipboard.

Beau nodded. "It's true."

"Edward? Edythe? Your children?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah it was amazing. They got to us so fast! They were nowhere near us." Bella said.

"Sounds like you were very luck," Carlisle said. "Charlie?"
Carlisle then nods at Charlie and walks away.

Carlisle walked over to Tyler the boy who almost kill his son and daughter's mates with his van, to check on him like he did with Bella and Beau. After he got done checking on Tyler, he left the room and met up with Edward, Edythe and Rosalie who were arguing in the hallway.

Bella and Beau looked over and saw Carlisle, Rosalie, Edward and Edythe all talking to each other.

Carlisle and Bella stared at each other until Edward, Edythe and Rosalie turn around and saw Bella and Beau.

"Can, we talk to you alone?" Bella asked.

Edward and Edythe walked away from Carlisle and Rosalie to speak with Bella and Edythe.

"Rosalie." Carlisle called out her name, as he leads her away from Edward, Edythe Bella, and Beau so they can talk alone.

"What do you want?" Edward asked.

"How did you and Edythe over to us so fast?" Bella asked.

"We were standing right next to you, and Beau." Edythe said.

"No, you both were next to your car, across the lot." Beau said.

"No, we weren't." Edward said.

"Yes, you were." Bella said.

"Bella, you and Beau hit your heads. I think you're both confused." Edward said.

"We know what we saw." Beau said.

"And what exactly was that?" Edward asked.

"You both stopped the van, you both pushed it away with your hand." Bella said

"Well nobody's not going to believe you." Edythe said.

"We wasn't going to tell anybody," Bella said. "We just need to know the truth."

"Can't you just thank us and get over it?" Edward and Edythe asked.

"Thank you!" Bella and Beau said.

"You both are not going to let this go, are you?" Edward asked.

"No!" Bella and Beau said.

"Well then we hope you, enjoy disappointment." Edward and Edythe said as they walks away from Bella.