The movies

Johnny's Pov:

As I walked back to the lot I couldn't stop thinking about Alyssa. She was so beautiful. "Hey Johnny, you ready to go?" Pony asked when he got to the lot. "Yeah let's go." I said.

When we got to the drive-in we saw Alyssa at the fence. "Hey Johnny, hey Pony." she smiled. "Hey Alyssa." Pony said. "Hey." I said.

We all crawled through the hole in the fence and found seats close to the back. After a couple minutes Pony went to get some snacks.

Then a group of soc's came in and sat a few seats in front of us. I got scared, last time I encountered a soc I got the shit beat outta me. I grabbed Alyssa's hand and quickly left to find Pony.

"Hey what's up?" Pony asked. "After you left a group of soc's showed up and I don't really feel safe around them after...what happened." I said. "Well looks like they noticed you because they're coming this way." Alyssa said. I looked over and saw them coming our way, I gripped her hand tighter.

"Hey greasers." one said. "Hey pretty lady." another said, "Whatcha doin here with these ugly greasers?" "Leave me alone, please." Alyssa said. He got closer to her, "And if I don't." I could see she was getting very uncomfortable.

"She said leave her alone." I said. He ignored me and began rubbing her thigh. I slapped his hand away, "Dude! Can't you see she's uncomfortable!" Suddenly I got punched right in the face. I began to fight them even though I'm not the best fighter.

Somehow Pony got dragged into the fight. Then we heard sirens, they all ran off and we hid in some bushes. I looked at Alyssa and her hands were wrapped around her stomach and she look like she was in pain.

Then I saw the blood pouring from her side, along with a peice of wood. "What happened?" I asked a little panicked. "I-I don't know, it all happened so fast." she said. I turned to Pony, "Go back to your place and get whoever's home." He nodded and took off.

"Just keep the pressure on it and whatever you do don't pull it out." I said. She gave me a painful nod. A couple minutes later I saw Soda's car pull up and Nat get out of the passenger seat. "What the hell happened." she asked.

"We'll explain later." I said, "Right now we need to get Alyssa stitched up." We got in the car and drove back to the Curtis house as quickly as we could. When we got to the house Nat immediately started first aid.

"This is going to hurt like hell, but try to stay as still as possible." Nat said to Alyssa. Alyssa nodded and held my hand tightly. "3-2-1!" Nat said and pulled out the piece of wood. Alyssa's face was full of pain but she didn't scream. "Soda hold it closed while I stitch it up." she said, and he nodded. After a few minutes Nat finished stitching her up.

"There you go. It wasn't as deep as I thought so you shoube okay without a hospital visit." Nat said. "Thanks Nat." Alyssa said.

"I'm sorry Alyssa, this is my fault. If I wasn't such a baby this never would have happened." I said looking away. "It's not your fault, so don't blame yourself." she said. I felt a little better but I still blamed myself. I think I would forever blame myself. But Alyssa's comfort made me feel a little better.