Chapter 2 -- October 14th, 2023

Apparently every single person in the world was an idiot except for Axel.

Look, he'd tried to give them a chance—seriously, he had, you know, tried to imagine that there was some way in hell that maybe not everyone was on the same plain damn stupid level as his parents or his damn idiot sister—but the more of a chance he wound up giving to the general population, the more disappointed he found himself.

Ya see, it went like this: yesterday, some stupid asshat parked in his fucking parking spot and was surprised when, Oh, shit, there weren't any windshield wipers left on it when he got back out there, and the fucking idiot had tattled like a little bitch to the principal instead of either manning up and facing the consequences of his idiotic actions or, ya know, punching him like a fucking man, and they went and "watched footage" or some bullshit, and then it turned out that Axel had to return the wipers or else blah blah blah, administration will [redacted] your [redacted], blah blah.

And then, when he came back to class, the fucking idiot "smart"ass in class wouldn't take a crisp five to let Axel copy her homework and the fucking idiot teacher wouldn't trust Axel that he seriously just didn't fucking have time to do his homework and instead failed him on it.

And then today, which had the chance to be slightly better, his bitch of a mom had told him that he, in the car that he fucking purchased and fixed himself and maintained himself and babied himself, had not only take Maggot but also her snot-nosed pick me bestie who was dressed like the Sesame Street version of a slut to a party that was supposed to just be him, his little non-bio bro, and a ton of hot asses.

Yeah, you heard him right: he had to take his fucking little sister to a party and still try to get some. What the fuck, right?

So the world was fucking stupid, and he was the only one with any kind of fucking sense at all.

And listen, before you said that he was full of himself, just look at him. He'd only be full of himself if he was, ya know, lying to himself, but he wasn't, because, just as he was in his head, in reality, Axel was 1) swole, 2) smart, and 3) fucking sexy. The three Ss. They ran the fucking world.

He ran the fucking world.

Or, well, he should have, anyway.

See, if Axel was in charge of the world, things would work like they should. People with brains and brawn like himself? They would fucking rule. Survival of the fittest. And whoever didn't like that? They could kiss his fucking ass and polish it while they were back there.

Axel Reid for President 2040. Or whatever year.

Anyway...where was he?

Oh yeah. People were fucking stupid.

So, people were fucking stupid, and his week had been ass because of stupid people, and all he wanted to do after a week like this was drink the night away, maybe fuck some people, and try not to wind up having to go to the clinic with gonorrhea again or in the back of a police car, and his little fucking idiot sister and her little fucking idiot friend were already ruining it before the night even started.

As soon as he parked the groaning car in the ill-maintained gravel lot beside the woods, Colby in his passenger seat and the fucking nuisances in the back, he turned around to glower at his sister. "You don't know me," he commanded. "Got it?" he said, and then, after a pause, repeated, even more threateningly, "Got it?"

He didn't wait for an answer before he slammed out of his vehicle and headed toward the party.

Axel heard a muffled, "See ya guys later," from Colby, and he sighed and stopped, waiting for Colby to catch up.