Chapter 12: Comfortably Quiet

It was the morning after James and Lexi's first time together and Lexi was the first to wake up and she yawned and snuggled further into James who was still asleep.
Lexi watched James as he slept and her eyes were so full of love for him and the smile on her face couldn't be any bigger.

Then a few minutes later had passed and James woke up and he opened his eyes as he yawned and he smiled as he saw that Lexi had been watching him sleep.

James: good morning gorgeous.

Lexi: good morning baby.

James then decided to joke around with Lexi.

James: how long have you been watching me sleep like a creep ?

Lexi giggled and lightly smacked James on his chest and then she rolled on top of him and kissed him on the lips.

Lexi: (giggles) oh shut up, I was being cute.

James: (chuckles) I know, I was just messing with you... and yes, you were cute... or rather you are cute.

Lexi: thanks baby...

Lexi nuzzled into James' neck and shoulder and kissed his neck.

Lexi:....(kiss) so (kiss) are (kiss) you.

James wrapped his arms around Lexi and they cuddled in bed for a little bit longer before they took a shower together.

After their shower, they got dressed and they went downstairs and they made breakfast together and while they were eating their breakfast, they were talking about what they were going to do today seeing as they were both off today as Lexi wasn't scheduled to be on tv or any house shows to be at and James' record store was closed for the day.

James: so what do you think we should do today ?

James took a bite of some bacon and egg on his fork as Lexi answered his question.

Lexi: well honestly, I'd be more than happy to just be with you, whatever we end up doing... maybe we could watch some Netflix with some snacks that we make in the kitchen.

James: okay well, we could also maybe go on a hike as well, there's a trail that I take Charlie on and I think you'd really like it, the view is fantastic at the highest point.

Lexi: yeah that sounds great, but we'd have to do that earlier in the day.

James: well what about we do it after breakfast ?

Lexi: yeah okay, good idea baby.

James: and if there's anything else we want to do, we can just see how we feel.

Lexi: sure.

James and Lexi finished eating breakfast together and after washing the dishes, James and Lexi took James' dog Charlie with them on a hike and while they were walking, Lexi held James' hand while they looked around the forest that they were currently walking through with James' holding Charlie's leash in his other.

Lexi: I'm loving this trail so far.

James: wait till you see the view from the cliffs, it's really something.

Lexi: oh i believe you baby, don't you worry, I can't wait to see it.

James and Lexi walked along the trail that led through the forest and Lexi had a big smile on her face and James wondered why.

James: how come you've got a big grin on your face ? I mean, don't get me wrong I love seeing that beautiful smile on your face but I'm just curious is all.

Lexi: well if you really want to know, it's because i remember that conversation we had at that restaurant last night where you said that you want to marry me.

James: and that made you smile that much ? Us being married ?

Lexi: yeah, us being married to each other does make me smile baby, being able to call my best friend my husband one day makes me happy and I can't wait to be able to do that.

James: damn, I love you.

Lexi: i love you too baby.

Lexi kissed James on the cheek and they continued on their hike and they eventually came to the part of the hike where the cliff that James had mentioned to Lexi was and he showed it to her.

James: okay gorgeous, here we are at the cliff.

Lexi looked out at the view and she was amazed by it.

Lexi: wow, this is beautiful baby.

James: yeah, it most certainly is.

Lexi looked at James and they smiled at each other as they looked out at the view in front of them.
James even took a photo of the view with Lexi in the photo and then put his phone back in his pocket and they continued the walk together and when they finished the walk and got back to James' place.

A little bit later, and James and Lexi had just finished making some homemade nachos together and they brought them over to the couch and they started watching Netflix together.

James laid down on the couch first and then Lexi laid down next to him and snuggled up as close to him as possible and he grabbed a blanket that was on the back of the couch and he threw it over them and he kissed Lexi on her forehead as they started watching some Netflix together.

As they were watching Netflix, James excused himself for a moment to go to the bathroom and while Lexi paused the show they were currently watching and as she was checking her instagram, she saw that James had posted the photo the took of her on their hike together earlier today and she read the caption which made her smile and she liked and commented on it.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

12,589 likes • liked by alexa_bliss_wwe_ and 12,588 others

JamesWilson93 what a beautiful view ! And the background ain't too bad either @alexa_bliss_wwe_ 😉

See all 11,798 comments

alexa_bliss_wwe_ I love you so much baby ! ❤️
        JamesWilson93 love you too gorgeous ! 😍
MakaylaWWE it's adorable seeing you like this, you two are seriously so cute together !
        JamesWilson93 thanks sis !
LukasWilson_WWE did Charlie go with you two ?
        JamesWilson93 yeah, he was exhausted when we got back afterwards, he's asleep right now.
carmellawwe it's so sweet seeing how much you two love each other 🥹
        JamesWilson93 thanks, I'm definitely a very lucky guy !

Lexi put her phone back down and she heard James coming back down the stairs and she had a smile on her face which James had seen.

James: you've obviously seen the post, I didn't really need to use the bathroom, I just wanted to post that without you noticing.

Lexi: you're so cute baby, now come and lie down on your couch and snuggle back up with me.

Lexi patted the spot next to her on his couch and James laid down next to her and they snuggled back underneath the blanket and continued to watch Netflix and then at the end of the day, Lexi went home as she had to get ready for the next round of shows that she is scheduled for.