Chapter 2: Reunion

For a few weeks after James had officially moved in, he was planning how to surprise Lexi.
If he wasn't at work at The Lyrical Loft, he was putting together a plan to surprise Lexi along with the help of his brother and sister.

They had come up with a plan where Thomas would be front row in the crowd and he would be wearing a Fiend mask that he bought a while ago and then when her part in the show is over, James will come backstage and surprise her by disguising himself as a fan that will be coming backstage to meet her.

James had just come off a phone call with his brother and sister and they had made the final preparations for how they were going to surprise Lexi and James was looking forward to seeing her again.
It had been way too long since they last saw each other in person and you could not get the smile off James' face because he was so excited to see her again.

James got up from his couch and went into his kitchen and made himself something to eat before feeding Charlie and then taking him for his afternoon walk.

When James came back from the afternoon walk with Charlie, he saw the time and so he went over to his laptop for a Skype call with Lexi.
James switched the laptop on and got onto Skype and called Lexi.
He didn't have to wait long at all as she answered the call almost immediately and a big smile appeared on his face as soon as he saw her smiling at him when they greeted each other.

Lexi: Jamie ! Hi !

James: hey Lexi, how've you been ?

Lexi: I'm good, how are you ?

James: I'm good thanks, you look happy don't you ? Haha.

Lexi: I've been looking forward to this Skype call that's why, i miss you.

James: i miss you too Lex, i miss you too.

Lexi: still living your dream huh ? Haha.

James: oh yeah, it's like a non stop Mardi Gras over here.

Lexi: haha, I've just finished giving the dogs their baths.

James: haha you brave soul, doing that on your own.

Lexi: my mom and dad were actually here to help me but then they had to leave.

James: okay, well tell them i said hi next time you see them okay ?

Lexi: I will, and you know something Jamie ?

James: what's that ?

Lexi: it's weird that you still haven't met them yet.

James: I know, get them on a Skype call next time they're visiting you and then i can meet them.

Lexi: yeah, and they can meet one of my most favourite people in the whole world.

James pretended to not know who she was talking about by looking around which made Lexi laugh a little bit.

James: who ?

Lexi: haha, you.

James: aww, well ain't you sweet Miss Kaufman.

Lexi replied by thanking him and then added in a funny response.

Lexi: thanks Jamie but... tell me somethin' that I don't know haha.

 tell me somethin' that I don't know haha