Training Went Wrong And Meeting A Annoying Old Man

Start from the beginning

Felt: Thx bro.

Y/N: Yeah sure but after the training she will surely chase you again so be ready just in case.

Felt freezes realising what will happen after the training got over.

Felt: Bro pls can you somehow stop her to make me wear a dress.

Y/N: Sorry Felt but this is something you have to do, I understand that everything is new to you right now but don't worry you just have to take one step at a time, There is no rush ok.

Seeing that Felt is still troubled a bit, Y/N uses the secret technique again.

He starts patting her head.

Y/N: It will be alright don't worry kid.

Felt: *Blushes* OI I AM NOT A KID!.

Y/N and Rom just laugh at her reaction.

(Timeskip)

Y/N and Adelheid are now holding swords Felt is acting as the referee.

Felt: You both ready?.

Y/N and Adelheid nods their head.

Felt: OK 3..2..1..GO!.

Y/N rushes straight at Adelheid trying to slash her but Adelheid dodges easily.

(Imagine Adelheid in place of Yuta)

Adelheid: Not bad but you have to work on you speed and accuracy.

Y/N this time uses more force to get faster and tries to land a hit, this time Adelheid blocked the attack.

Y/N: Guess I am getting better hu-HUHH.

Adelheid kicks Y/N he gets thrown back a bit but recovers soon.

Adelheid: You shouldn't let your guard down.

Y/N starts getting up again.

Y/N:' Damn I knew she is stronger than me but even with yuta's physical strength I can barely do any damage'.

For reminder Divine Protection and using Magic is not allowed.

Y/N then realised something this entire time he was the only the going on offence while Adelheid was on defence.

Y/N throws the sword at her as a distraction Adelheid dodges the sword by just tilting her body, at the mean time Y/N gets close enough to land punch.

Or it would be if Adel didn't catch his hand and smash him down to floor.