Her healer

Keeping up a hand on her face, she was hysterically crying sitting on the closed toilet seat. Her hands shivering and legs were trembling. It was another panic attack she had, like always she herself calmed down, no body was there for her. She was all alone having so many relatives she was still alone. Coming out of the washroom, she washed her swollen face and wore a face mask to somehow hide the swollen cheeks. Not able to take the classes anymore, she picked up her bag and went to the library. Today she did not even feel like reading, Reading was the only thing that gave her relief. But today she was not in the mood to read. Taking her notebook out, she started randomly doodling on it. Her mind was filled with multiple thoughts. Nothing in her life was going well, everything seemed messed up. Her relations, her feelings, grades and on top of that her health which was deteriorating each passing day. She looked at her palm which had a deep scar, her eyes got teary again not because of the pain but because nobody cared to ask about her. All of a sudden, she saw many chocolates on her table, she looked up and saw the librarian, she quickly wiped her tears and said.
G: Yeh kyun?
Lb: Wo aj mera Birthday hai.
She knew he was lying because the way he fumbled, she looked at the other people they even had chocolates, she knew that he could not give these expensive chocolates but her mind did not allow her to think more about it. Lost in her thoughts, she passed many hours sitting there. The bell rang indicating that it was her time to leave. Picking her bag, she came outside and left the college. 

 Coming home, she unlocked the door with the separate key, she had. A pungent smell of alcohol reached her nostrils and she quickly held her nose trying to stop the smell entering her nostril. She moved a little forward and saw her mother, laying on the sofa with so many empty bottles around her. Her stomach growled with hunger so she went to the kitchen, opening up the fridge, she just found a few days old bread and a few rotten vegetables. Nothing cooked was found in the house. She hardly controlled her tears. She had been facing these things for many years, why she could not accept the face that her mother did not care about her and she just considered her a mistake. Leaving the bread, she went to her room and quickly changed in a plain Black T-shirt and jeans. Wearing her black cap, she came down with some money which was left. Stopping at a bakery, she got herself a sandwich and flavored milk. She was so hungry that she felt her blood pressure dropping. Quickly sitting on the bench she started eating. 

After sometime, she left for the perfume shop at which she worked at a sales girl. Her entire day was spent there. Coming back home, she saw her mother all dressed up, she knew that she might be going to the club. She was going to her room when she was stopped by her mother in between, 
M: Kaha maari hui thi poora din? 
She looked at her with teary eyes but in return she held her jaw in a tight grip.
M: Mujhe yeh roti hui shakal dekhayi to jaan se maar doon gi. Aik to paida ho kar meri Zindagi ko waise hi azzab bana dia hai. Manhoos.
Saying this she took her bag and left the house closing the door with a thud, and palmed her face crying loudly, crying on her fate. Why was she an illegitimate child? She had no identity. She did not even know who her father is? She had no identity from childhood. She had been bullied through out her childhood just because of this one thing. Crying harshly she clutched her hair and fell on her knees. She wanted to end her life. Her own mother made her think that she was a mistake, Her mother could not abort the baby because of certain complications. Her life was miserable. 

Few days later, she was arranging the perfumes on the shelf when a boy came inside and no doubt he was surprised seeing the beauty. He cleared his throat and she turned, smiling politely she asked
Sh: Yes sir, How may I help you?
The boy in a flirty tone said.
Bo: I want to see some perfumes.
Sh: Yeah sure! 
She picked up a perfume and sprayed it on the tester.
Sh: This one is from the latest collection. 
She showed him a few more and in between he said.
Bo: Show me the one you like.
She was confused but he nodded again. She got a perfume from the lower shelf and said.
Sh: This one is a really intoxicating scent. Sir.
He scrunched his nose and said.
Bo: Stop calling me Sir, I am not too old. Call me Ayush. 
She nodded hesitantly and showed his the tester. He closed his eyes inhaling the fragrance and said.
Ay: Your choice is just like you so unique and intoxicating.
She unintentionally turned a little red and nodded her head. He looked at her and said.
Ay: Can I get this one?
She nodded quickly and got the packed perfume. All the while he was looking at her. She was a beautiful girl of medium height, fair complexion, medium length black straight hair, almond shaped eyes and the most attractive part about her the moles on the corners of her lips. The cashier asked him the bill and he paid. Taking the perfume, he came to her and said.
Ay: Thank you for your help Miss..
He looked at her waiting for answer and she in a slow tone said
Sh: Ruhi..
He made an impressive face and said.
Ay: Naam bhi utna hi unique hai. 
She slowly smiled and he left after bidding bye.