SWEETHEARTS..

Manik and Nandini had been dating each other since high school. Manik loves her more than any and everything. Nandini was a tough nut to crack but soon fell in love with him. He is her precious possession. Ram and Raj are best friends, they had been together since there thick and thin. Manik and Nandini met at a family function and soon fell in love. When both passed 12th Raj decided that Manik will go to London for further studies. It was a really hard decision for him as well but it was good for their betterment. Nyonika cried so much hearing that and now Malhotra's came to Murthy's to tell them about this. Nandini was really surprised looking at them, infact she was over joyed. She did not know that her happiness was of few minutes. Ishita served refreshments and they all started eating when Raj said.
Rj: Ram hum yaha aik cheez batane aaye hai.
Rm: Bol Raj.
Rj: Maine decide kiya hai kay Manik aage ki parhai London se karay ga.
Everybody stopped listening him and Nandini felt everything stopped for her. Her eyes got teary and she ran from there. Manik got worried looking at her and went behind her.
Rm: Raj iss ki kiya zarurat hai, India mai kitni aachi institutions hai.
Rj: I agree hai lekin mai chahta hoon, wo itna capable ho jaye.
Ny: Raj ap ko to pata hai na baccho ka.
Rj: Pata hai, ;ekin yeh hi best hai aur waisay bhi Inteezar chahat barhata hai.
Rm: Lekin.
Rj; Aur waise bhi mai waada karta hoon, jaise hi Manik India aaye ga mai khud un dono ki shaadi karwao ga.
In the room, Nandini was sobbing sitting on the bed. Manik came in the room and sat next to her. 
M: Nandini please stop crying.
N: Manik how will I stay without you?
M: Nandini sirf paanch saalon ki baat hai.
N: Sirf paach saal?
Manik wiped her tears and said.
M: I promise yeh aise guzar jaye gay.
N: Nahi Manik, mai nahi.
M: Mere liye bhi nahi.
Nandini looked at him and hugged him. Manik caressed her back and kissed her hair. 
M: I promise jaise hi wapis aao ga, Tumhe bhaga kar le jaon ga.
Nandini smiled faintly and again started crying when Manik palmed her face and asked.
M: Baby what's wrong?
N: If you fell in love with another girl there.
Manik laughed lightly and said.
M: How could I love someone when I am going to leave my heart here?
Nandini snuggled in his warmth and when Manik said.
M: Agar tumhe yaha koi pasand aagaya?
Nandini made a sad face and went to the window, Manik came and stood next to her. Without saying anything, he pulled her for a kiss and Nandini closed her eyes and let few tears escape her eyes. It was the first kiss both were sharing and it was kiss full of love no lust no passion. Manik only knew how he was controlling himself from breaking down.

 Manik only knew how he was controlling himself from breaking down

Manik broke the kiss and said.
M: Now we have sealed the agreement through this kiss that no matter what we will wait for each other.
N: We will..
M: Let's go down, they might be getting worried.
Nandini nodded and said.
N: When is your flight?
M: 2 days later.
N: So will you spend the next whole day with me?
M: Of course..
With this he kissed her forehead and both went down.
Next day, Manik picked up Nandini and he was on his bike. Nandini sat behind him and hugged him tightly, he took her to a hill. It was really peaceful. Both spent the whole day, talking and remembering old moments. And finally it was the time when Manik had to leave, Nandini's face was all red due to continues cries. They went to the airport to drop him and after meeting everyone Manik came to her and hugged her, Nandini sobbed in his arms and said.
N: Mat Jao.
 Manik just hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. He whispered.
M: When I will come back I want to see you as a confident stable and beautiful woman.
N: Fine to now you will see me after five years only.
M: Challenge de rahi ho?
N: Haan.
M: Challenge accepted.
N: Take care. I love you..
M: I love you too.
Manik went inside and Nandini fell on her knees crying. Nyonika came from behind and hugged her. She did not stop crying. Ishita made her sit in the car and hugged her but she was still crying.
N: Mama yeh itna zyada waqt kaise guzre ga?
Is: Bass palkein japhaktein. Don't cry.
They all went home and  She laid down on the bed and started scrolling the gallery and she came across a picture they clicked on their first date when Manik confessed his love. She posted it on her account.