Special | Hate fvck

(WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS JUST IN ADDITIONAL AND NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN'T HANDLE IT, IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE THIS YOU CAN SKIP OR PLEASE IGNORE THIS CHAPTER, CAUSE IT IS PART OF THE FANFICTION AND NOT BASED ON REAL LIFE AND THIS STORY IS ACTUALLY NOT FOR MINORS.)

My hand grip on the sheets feeling so warm and heated at the same time

"A-adam, yo..you d-dick slo-slow t-the fuck down" with scrambled words he pulled me in a kiss, not normal for this dick head to be doing... my tongue diverse away from him with a glare my face was flustered and disgusted by what we're doing.

"Keep it shut or else we might get caught." He said in a dangerous low growl as he continues to grip on my waist tighter "y-you horny a-ass hole..." Stammering over my overs Adam put a hand over my mouth letting out muffed sounds as the bed creeks.

"Good talk for someone being banged in the hole" he laughed mockingly grunting as he pulls slapped my butt, gasping my eyebrows furrow more and grip on the bed frame.

"Oh yeah! Sex rocks! YEAH!" He exclaimed as he release his load making me loose my mind my body drop down the bed, finally his hands let go of my mouth.

Wiping the drool off my face, I collected myself and groaned as I sat up the bed "fuck you." Getting out the bed and turned to him his golden eyes was looking back at me "we're not done..." He smirked as he grabbed my cheek squeezing them "besides, you're a cutie even with or without the eyes and easy to toy with... Like literally" getting mad my hand slap his face "I don't care if you're the first man who has nuts, who fucking cares? You drag me here and have your way with me... You're a real douche..." I admitted makes him glare and grab my wrist, standing my ground as both of our eyes has death glares sending to each other "you're lucky that your in heaven... Cause if you aren't... I would have killed you." He grinned and pushed me away, grabbing the towel at the table, I head to the bathroom and soon noticing he followed in.

"Hey I was here first!" I protest and looked up at him "well fuck. You! I have to go, in court too" he rolled his eyes getting in the tub with me, grumbling and went to the other side of the tub and he seem to do it as well.

Adam's Pov

My eyes look at the sinner who's ruffling her hair with the shampoo, rolling my eyes I decided to do the same, the faster we clean ourselves the better and I have to clean my self real bad upon touching this sinner!

Minutes after she was scrubbing her body watching her do so annoys me when she can't brush her back, so being impatient as I am I took the soap and pulled her Infront of me and scrub her back, she seem surprise but didn't speak "I'm doing this cause you suck at cleaning yourself" Rolling my eyes and grumbled as I annoyingly scrub her back, putting some hair away... Seeing her pale clean neck... Shaking my head I smack her ass "your turn to scrub me bitch!" I smirk seeing her turn to me with despiteful stares, I turn my back to her and felt her scrub "hurry it up hoe." My voice lowered and grumble impatiently at her slowness.

"I- I... like your songs..." My eyes widen at her sudden confession, my guard lowered a little and grinned "fuck yeah... Duh cause I rock brah..." I said confidently and crossed my arm and spread my wings "and you gotta rub these bad bois too" snickering as i splash her face, she grumbled feeling a pain I scream a little looking back at her holding a single feather of mine "hey! That fucking hurts!" My lips pouted and coughed when a sudden splash hits my face.

-

Putting on my grey white cloak as my wings slightly twitch, adjusting my golden halo I walked out the bathroom then unexpectedly sat beside her "why the fuck are you still here?" Raising a brow she look up her phone "I'm waiting for my friend to send me the Location of their room" She answered, peeking at her phone she had a lot of guys and girls in her contacts "are you a prostitute?" Pouting my lips and titled my head "what the fuck? No, I'm not" she look down her phone and grumble hearing her notification, I decided not to peek since maybe she'll punch me I don't know, her fault not mine.

Turning my head away, she stood up my head instantly looked at her, she turned back to me "see you at court.. we will prove that sinners can change and be redeemed." She said in a serious tone as I thought, leaning back at the bed then smirked.

"We'll see about that... (Name)"