Aadhya

Aadhya was sitting with her brothers on the banks of a river. The river flows along the edge of their village. This is their favorite spot. They come here every weekend and have a pleasant time. They talk, play, sing and dance. This weekend too, they came there. Aadhya, "Wait what, who is that girl? When did you propose her? When did she reply your proposal? How long are you in a relationship? Why didn't you say this to us?"
Sudarshan, lusu, ask one by one. If you shoot all the questions at the same time, how can I answer?"
"ok. Just give me a brief explanation of that girl and explain the story." "ok, her name is Sitara. She is my collage mate. I know her from my first year. So that is I know her I for about 3 years. I like her since the first day I met her. Last Monday was her birthday and I proposed her. For my surprise, she accepted my proposal. She said that she too had a crush on me since day 1, but never thought that I liked her so she remainedsilent. And yeah, thats it. We are in a relationship. We love each other. Thats it. Nothing cinematic" explained Sudarshan.

Vaishnav exclaimed Dei anna, you have wasted 3 years of your life. This is the final year of your college life. You have only 1 year to love."
Sudarshan explained I have one year left in college, but I have my entire life left for loving her. This wont end with college. She is the one with whom I am going to spend my rest of the life with."

Aadhya Interrupted," Your dialogues are good enough. But answer my question. Why did you hide that you like a girl and that too for 3 years?
Sudarshan asked, "If I told you about her and if she rejected me by any chance, what will you do?" Aadhya and Vaishnav said together," kill her." Sudarshan now replied calmly. Now you have the answer why I didn't talk about her to you." Vaishnav, "Thats a good point." Aadhya yelled "Whatever, I cant wait for your marriage.

"Whose marriage?" asked a voice behind them. All 3 of them turned back and saw Perumal, their paternal uncle. Perumal was a tall, brown skinned man who was a farmer and shepherd. He was in his fifties but had no kid of his own. So he always treated Aadhya, Vaishnav and Sudarshan as his own kids. Aadhya, Vaishnav and Sudarshan always gave him a position right next to their fathers and called him appa.

"Whose marriage are you waiting for Aadhya?". All 3 of them were staring at Perumal." I am not ghost kids, why are you staring at me? Now answer the question." said Perumal. "We arenot staring at you pa. We were just shocked when we heard your voce all of a sudden. You have a very bold voice right." Replied Aadhya. "Yes I do have. Now answer my question."

"Obviously she was meaning Sudarshan anna's marriage. He is the eldest of all right. So he will get married first right. So we were Imagining his marriage." Said Vaishnav. Sudarshan was looking confused.

"No no Sudarshan. You are wrong. Our princess Aadhya would get married first. Sald Perumal.

"Why so?" asked all 3 of them together.

"Because she is our princess. Ever heard of the term ladies first? In a family the brothers are responsible for their sister's marriage and usually brothers get married after their sister. In some places brother get married first if sister is way too younger than him. But In your case your sister will get married first. And you 2  brothers should find her a groom. Won't you?" asked Perumal.

"Why not. We will search a groom who is the best man in the world." says Vaishnav

Sudarshan, "Cultured like Shri Raam, prettier than krishna, strong like Shivan..."

"Enough, stop talking about my marriage. Change the topic.""ok madam." Said Perumal. All of them had a laugh and started talking about rain, agriculture, water availability and much more.