Chapter 4

Note from the Author: Sorry guys again for last chapter being short and lazy, but don't worry, I'll bring back the high lighted words again, but it will still be short because of course, school stuff. That's all I'm gonna say, continue down the story.

Disclaimer: One-Punch-Man characters belongs to ONE.

___

.

.

.

Chapter 4:
The Illusionist.
(The House of Evolution Pt. 2)

Saitama and Genos were wondering who was this guy, but they know he was a threat.

"Look dude, I don't have time for this, I already destroyed the strongest one here, so just let us go and I'll finally go sign that paper." Said Saitama already impatient and wanting to go home.

"'The Strongest one here'? Heh, don't make me laugh. That abomination of a creation is just a test, and I'm the true strongest one here." Endless replied while he ignored Saitama saying about signing a paper.

"... Whatever I don't care, just bring whatever you got." Said Saitama already over with this.

"Hm... If you say so." He chuckled as suddenly everything became dark while the floor became black and reflective.

"Huh, why did everything became dark all of the sudden?" Saitama asked as he looks to his left to see Genos was gone. "Genos?" He wonders where he was while looking around for him. "Hey, Genos!" He called out for him again, but no answers.

"Your friend is not here." Said Endless while he suddenly appeared as Saitama turns around

"Hey! What did you do to Genos!" Saitama demanded.

"Right now, it's just the two of us in this Dimension. Don't worry, he's fine." Endless replied while Saitama sighs in relief. "But, after I defeated you, I'll finish your cyborg friend off." He said while he summoned a lot of mysterious dark and red energy as one of them gets thrown behind Saitama.

Saitama dodged it as each of them got thrown towards him. He continues to dodge them while Endless was watching with a glaring look as every last of the dark and red energy were out.

"Is that all you got? Come on, fight me like a man." Said Saitama with an annoyed and tired look as Endless suddenly was behind him.

"I'm behind you." Said Endless as he tried to slash Saitama from behind, but he jumped high to avoid his slash.

"Seriously? You could do better than that, can't you?" Saitama asked while still up in the air as Endless appeared on top of him with a dropkick, but Saitama disappears as he appeared behind him.

Saitama threw his punch at the back of Endless' head, but he dodged it by tilting his head to avoid Saitama's punch.

Endless grabbed Saitama's hand and threw him back to the reflective ground.

"A punch will not work, but I am impressed by your instincts. I do admit, you are pretty fast, but speed will not save you from my illusions. I can create whatever I want with my power, thanks to Genus." Said Endless while Saitama stands up and wipes off mysterious red dust on his pants.