funkyenderboy life update

i've come to the realization that funkyenderboy is my brand. it's my handle on every social media and my discord, so curse middle school me for being invested in minecraft youtubers.

this is a life update and an update on my numerous (2) incomplete stories

life update first because that's more fun. i really don't think anyone has read anything by me since 2022 when i was 15 and not yet a sophomore which is fucking crazy to me. i go by they/she now. i'm still a raging bisexual. i got my driver's license and i'm finally free of the sat. i've gone through two more marching band seasons, one as a section leader. i'm an officer for the asl club at my school. i manage a marketing team for a student run newspaper. i'm a junior in high school and i'm 17 years old.

i think i have a new fictional/celebrity crush every month (let's compare notes guys). i've stopped reading on here and i now mainly read stuff on tumblr (though you would never know because my page doesn't have anything on it). i check back here every once in awhile but mainly to yap on my message board so hopefully you've enjoyed those.

in terms of the 2 incomplete stories currently in my possession:

nightshade is on an indefinite hiatus, it's entirely possible i just scrap that shit, it's entirely possible i return to it next week. it's still an interesting concept to me but not really my main focus in terms of writing. i also accidentally deleted the timeline i had written for the story so maybe i'll recover that in time.

for the shadow aspect, i hope to release a chapter this year, which isn't saying much since it's february. while i would aim for finishing the book by the time season 4 rolls around, that goal is becoming increasingly lofty as bits and pieces of the new season are being released. as much as i appreciate the love and support on the story, i also hope you all understand that i have a life outside the story, and as much as it is my baby, i've had little motivation and time to write comfortably.

that's it for now. maybe i'll write now.

see you soon,
aj