chapter 36

Sid returned to India after a month. When Sid came, his movie was released. Who was with Kaveri and Hina. This movie was released on Valentine's Day. Sid was also promoting this movie from Dubai.Due to Chopra production and superstars like Kaveri, the movie was a hit at the box office from day one. Another hit was added to Sid's name.  A few days after returning from Dubai.

Sidnaaz house

Sid is having breakfast

Sana - mera award me aana jaruri hai

Sid - tere pati ka first award function hai aur tu nahi aarhi hai?

Sana - waise nahi, mera koi pehchan ka nahi hoga aur itne bade bade logo me khude ko me uncomfortable feel karati hu.

Sid - mere ko pehchanti hai tu?

Sana - ha

Sid - phir tujhe aur kisi ki jarurat nahi hai. Me tujhe ek pal ke liye bhi akele nahi chodunga chal tu.

Sana - Mahi di aur Gauri bhabhi aayegi?

Sid - ye movie awards hai. TV ke nahi wo bhi hoge magar abhi nahi. Next month.

Sana - tujhe award milega?

Sid - 2 category me nominate to hu mai. Fingure 🤞 hai mere hops so mil Jaye. Jada hopes me rakhata nahi. Chal abhi me ready hota aur niklta hu. Kal hume jana hai itna yaad rakh

Next day award function

Sidharath enter the venue holding shenaaz hand. She was a little scared. She hold his hand tightly. When the two of them were walking on the red carpet the media was taking pictures of both of them. Sana was slightly uncomfortable by the constant flash.

Media - sir please photo

Sid - came shenaaz

Sid held Sana's waist and started posing. This was nothing new for Sid but Sana was seeing this for the first time.

Media - sir this side, sir ye side ,mam please ye camera me dekho

Media - sir this side, sir ye side ,mam please ye camera me dekho. Sir mam please

Sid - thanks

After giving the photo, Sid started going back inside

Media - sir aap ka ek single photo

Without saying anything, Sana stood to one side and continued to see the charm of her husband. She was very happy to see Sid here. Today she was going to see the award ceremony which she used to watch on TV as a child And most importantly, her husband was a part of the ceremony. Sid took the photo and stood in front of her and took her hand back and entered the award function. Both sat on their reserved seats.

The ceremony started, big actors were present in this ceremony. Today she was actually seeing all the actors and actresses whom she had only seen in movies. Everyone was talking to Sid. Sid was talking politely to everyone.