Chapter 1: Traveling to the Village of the Mountains

Start from the beginning

then i just sat on my bed and thought to myself

'man, am i actually going to move out of this town? will i even have any friends there?

what if i am just dreaming? sigh the only way to find out is to wait and see? i thought so hard i actually fell asleep with out noticing it.

train man "next stop the Village of the Mountains!" 

"alrighty cora! this is so exiting!"

step's off the train

"umm Aunt Cora?? what are we doing in africa? i thought we were going to the village of th......"

" C-Cora?!!!???"

cora kisses an african dude

"CORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

"katie what are you doing??"

"AAAAGGHH!! the hell?"

i just relized i just woke up from a crazy dream!

"Katie what have you been doing? it is already 11:45! we have to go!!"

OMG how long have i been sleeping?? we are supposed to leave in 15 minutes!

"WHAT!!!!!"

I hurriedly grabbed my suitcase and packed all my necessities in less than five minutes since i was in such a rush!

" Cora we have ten minutes left!" cora: "let's go! we will be late!"

we rushed to the taxi and hopped in

"taxi man drive us to the train station in less than ten minutes! this is an emergency, were late!" said aunt cora.

we arrived to the train and when it went it felt weird but it looked so cool!

" okay katie just sit down and relax, i will go and get some tea, alright?" aunt cora asked "alright" i replied.

i looked outside the window and to my suprise the view was beautiful! it had hills and trees, and it looked absolutely magical! i opened the window and put my head outside, it looked beautiful but although the wind was blowing very strong. i tried to close the window as cora came back in "the window is stuck" i said i finally closed it then when i turned around cora was standing there with news papers all over the room and one on her face! it was so funny i laughed for five whole minutes non stop until...

"gasp, the whistle! that means there is something exiting!"

" exiting or dangerous an- Katie!" cora said as i just ran out of that room and ran and ran until i stumbled upon the storage room i couldn't find the exit until i saw it in the corner so i ran and pushed that door open then when i looked i coudn't believe it! the view looked so amazing that i let out a small word " wow" then i heard horses neighing i turned my head and i was in shock! there was wild horses running besides the train! I Love Horses!