"Are you challenging me?" asked Sukuna and Blake could swear that one of the students just shat himself, she cant really fault him, he is giving a very disturbing smile, "W-what i meant is that its easier to train an animal

"Are you challenging me?" asked Sukuna and Blake could swear that one of the students just shat himself, she cant really fault him, he is giving a very disturbing smile, "W-what i meant is that its easier to train an animal." stuttered Crading and Sukuna scoffed, "Hmpf, coward.", Cardin was about to make a comment about that when Oobleck continued with his lesson, Cardi meanwhile was pissed, not only was he humilliated, he was also called a coward by some nobody, he swore he will take his revenge some day.

It was now lunch break, again everyone exept his team and team RWBY were sitting with him, with a lot of objections from Weiss, Nora was telling some tale of insanity with Ren correcting her every sentence, until a cry of pain was heard, they all looked at the source and saw that Cardin was pulling the ears of a Rabbit Faunus, "Dispicable..." said Pyrrha and Blake is agreeing, Sukuna suddenly stood up and made his way towards them, that action made the entire hall quiet, "Well will you look at that, they are real, what a freak." said Cardin, his team mates however were very pale and deathly afraid, "Whats this now, taking out your anger on an innocent girl just to heal your nonexisting pride, you really need a reality check about the pecking order." said Sukuna and Cardin felt terror, Sukuna's hand was on his shoulder and it felt like a mountain was on it, as if all the sins were weighting down on him, suddenly he felt pain all over his body, as if his blood is boiling, his bones were cracking and groaning, he could hear it, his heart was pounding so loud that all the sounds were almost overshadowed by said heart, he could barely hear the pleading from his team to stop with what Sukuna is doing, it then dawns on him, he is slowly being killed by a single touch, as if his very soul is attacked and tortured, he then gives off a blood curling scream and it chills everyone to their bones.

What everyone saw was a bully that was being tortured by a single touch, blood began to pour out of his skin and the moment it touched the cold surface of the ground, it began to sizzle and evaporate, they knew now that he was cooked from the inside out, "Hmpf, cant handle a single touch." said Sukuna and Cardin was back to normal, that is if you ignore his heavy panting, "Get away from me you freak!" yelled Cardin, "Im hardly a freak, just someone who should not be messed with, so know your place fool." replied Sukuna and walked away, Pyrrha followed him and asked, "Sukuna, what did you do to him, he was litteraly cooked alive from the inside?", Sukuna looked at her and said, "I suppose i can let you on in a little secret of mine, what i did was attacking his very soul, by transfiguring it to be rejecting his body, i call this 'Idle Transfuguration', one of my many ability's.", Pyrrha was in awe, she was known as a 'Goddess' due to her many victories, but right now, directly infront of her, is a man that surpasses all she has ever known, he was a living God in Mortal Flesh, that is when she decided something, she will serve him faithfully, she will lay down her life for him and his ambitions, sh would be his bloody angel and carry out his will, she then went to her knees and layed her head on her hands in a submissive manner and said "From this day on, i will serve you, i will be your faithfull servant and carry out any task that you may order me to do, Sukuna-samma."