𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍

Start from the beginning

⭒❃.✮:▹

Witch house

Damon was hitting the coffin with a shovel, hard and repeatedly. But the coffin still did not open as Damon threw the shovel on the ground in anger. Stefan walked into the basement.

"You're wasting your time. It won't open. Did you bury the body?" Stefan asked, referring to the hybrid from an hour ago.

"Any sign of our little hybrid buddies?" Damon asked.

"Nope, just the dead one."

"Alright, Klaus has 6 siblings. Rebekah is now with Klaus. There was one dead kid in the old world, one dead kid in the new world, which leaves Elijah and two others. Three sleeping originals, four coffins." Damon summed up. "So who is in the locked box?"

"I have no idea. But whatever is in here, Bonnie and Arabella seem to think will help us kill Klaus."

So the sooner they can get this open, the sooner we will know if they're right. The only damn problem was. The stupid wooden coffin wouldn't freaking open.

"Oh you think, spirits from a band of dead witches that can make the coffins invisible wouldn't figure out how to open one." He spoke louder but to his disappointment, the witches didn't give a sign that they would help. "Fine, don't help."

"You know that none of this is gonna do any good if Klaus's hybrid friend find our hiding place, right? They need to go away." Stefan noted. If these Hybrids were gone, they could work in peace, trying to get the coffin to open.

"Oh yeah, that's great idea Stefan. Why don't you ask them just to pack a bag and take a long rest while you're are on it. How about to keep the peace? Don't attend to the real thing we are trying to hide." Damon asked.

"Well I'm not gonna play defense when I have what Klaus wants. He does what I say or I dumb his family to the bottom of the ocean." 

But would that really be a good idea? Arabella seemed to really think one of the two guys in one of the coffins could help them trying to get Klaus away from them.

"And he kills you and everyone you know like, I don't know, me!" Damon pointed towards himself.

"No, he is bluffing. His family means more than anything else." Stefan answered, knowing he was right.

"You're sure about that?"

"Well I don't know Damon. I mean, I guess there's only one way to find out, right? Call his bluff."

"The only way to know if someone bluffs, Stefan, is to be ready to loose everything if you're wrong." Damon said, but Stefan was already walking away from the room, out of the house.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Klaus's property

Klaus closed the lid of Rebekah's coffin. A glass with wine in his hand. "Sweet dreams Rebekah."