I

How did it get here? You said as you walked down the aisle in your white dress, quackity, who you considered like a brother, just sold you to one of the cruelest people in the Dsmp, Sam awesamdude... Only for quackity to have him in his possession.

You arrived at the altar with your eyes lowered, while the father was giving the mass, you looked at Sam, who seemed to be not interested in anything, he just kept his face forward, his red eyes without a hint of emotions, after 30 minutes the father made the iconic phrase...

"You can kiss the bride" said the father, oh no, the phrase you have feared the most in the entire mass, you turned to look at Sam, he had his eyebrows furrowed, Sam turned around annoyed, looking at you with contempt, he had to lean down slightly, since he was taller than you.

You closed your eyes to relive the kiss, Sam kissed you, it wasn't a loving kiss, it was a kiss without a hint of love, a dry kiss, the kiss only lasted 3 seconds, only for Sam to brutally break it later, finally ending the kiss. mass, but hell began for y/n

After a few hours after the mass ended, both were in an event hall, celebrating their 'wedding', Quackity had invited half the world, which there was a lot of scandal, some were drinking, others were eating and there were even some dancing, but y/n and Sam were only sitting at the bride and groom table, Sam still had an annoyed face.

"Well... I guess we're husband and wife, right?" Y/n said to make conversation with Sam.

"Mmh" but it was the only response Sam gave to y/n, he just kept his gaze straight ahead, without even seeing y/n.

(time skip)

The hours passed and it became night, the party finally ended and the worst part came... The wedding night...

♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡

This is the first chapter finished, thank you for reading it and I will upload the next one in the next few days, drink water and take care <3