Chapter 40. Akatsuki

Start from the beginning

Itachi looked at him and set a visual genjutsu which Narutos seal tattoos immediately noticed and flared Kuramas and his stored chakra, disrupting it.

"Hn interesting way to block genjutsus Naruto-kun" said Itachi finally speaking "now please come with us, our boss wants to meet you".

"Oh and why's that?".

"Kekeke I'll tell ya what brat" said Kisame stepping forward "I can tell ya ain't gonna come quietly, so if you land one real cut on me that draws blood I'll tell you why".

Itachi took a step back to give his partner more room to work with, while Naruto wondered if he even could land a scratch on him. Kakazu was one thing given he was using Kuramas chakra and he was distracted by two A class ninja, but Kisame is a completely different monster given his nick name is the tailless tailed beast.

"Not really fair but I don't think I'll get any better options" said Naruto nervously as he started to gather chakra for a jutsu "but before that I do have one question for you Itachi".

Itachi just continued to stare at him.

"Why did you have to such an annoying younger brother... he's arrogance reincarnated and has a log shoved so far up his ass, it's never seen the light of day" said Naruto.

"...".

"Hehehe sorry kid but he ain't gonna answer you" said Kisame.

"Worth a shot, 'FIRE STYLE GREAT FIREBALL JUTSU!'" A massive Fireball taller than Kisame shot out of his mouth heading towards them both and Kisame just chuckled and cut it in half with his sword like it was nothing.

"Oooh your getting Samehada excited, she can't taste your chakra and she wants to eat it all" said Kisame with a larger fanged grin. He then lifted said sword that was wriggling around from how the bandages were moving.

"Obviously Ninjutsu won't work but hey, if it can give me distance I'm willing to keep throwing jutsus" Naruto thought as he watched as Kisame did his own hand signs.

"Water Style: water shark bomb jutsu!" A massive shark made of water shot out of his mouth at Naruto, who quickly clapped his hands together before slamming them on the ground.

"Wood style: wood wall" a massive wall of wood shot out of the ground and tanked the entire brunt of the attack, but Kismame smashed through the wall with Samehada like it was nothing. He then swung it hitting Naruto dead on making him go flying, but he turned out to be a shadow clone.

"Oh? This is even more interesting" said Kismae standing up and looking around.

"No offense to either of you but I'm one of the strongest sensors in Konoha and I sensed you guys before you got to the field" said Naruto up in a tree.

"Oh? And why didn't you just run?" Said Kisame.

"Well that's quiet simple.. I knew you two would've followed me into the village itself, besides the village is about to get a signal anyway" said Naruto with a foxy grin.

Just then a hand shot out of the ground and grabbed Kisames leg, before the clone pulled himself up "Super clone exploding jutsu!".

A massive explosion ripped through the entire area destroying the entire training ground from the amount of chakra, Naruto pumped into the clone and he handed explosive notes meant for destroying fortresses to it for good measure.

He then looked up and saw Itachi still standing in place staring at him as if he didn't just watch his partner get blown up.

But that's when he noticed something... the tattoo on his right arm never stopped burning, meaning that a genjutsu was still present.