Chapter 36. Naruto Vs Sasuke And Konoha Crush

Naruto and Sasuke stared at one another with anger, neither of them liked each other and now after Sasukes last comment, Naruto had even less of a reason to like him.

Hayate looked at the two and could feel the tension, along with the sheer level of hatred, he took a deep breath and raised his arm "HAJIME!" He yelled as he jumped backwards to escape the fight.

Sasuke moved first, he grabbed two kuani and threw then at Naruto who effortlessly dodged them, but then saw that Sasuke finished making hand signs.

"Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu" Sasuke said shooting out a large fire ball at Naruto.

Seeing this, he only did 3 hand signs and took in a large breath of air "Fire Style: Great Fire Ball Jutsu!".

It shot forward like a raging inferno and once it collided with Sasukes, it completely enveloped his and started to race towards the Uchiha.

Seeing it coming, Sasuke moved out of the way, he then charged right at Naruto while activating his Sharingan.

Naruto turned and raised his arms to block a strike that came from him, he then ducked and tried to counter but Sasuke effortlessly dodged and delivered his own strike which landed, but at the cost of getting a knee to the gutt.

Feeling his knee made contact, Naruto pushed his advantage by trying to elbow him across the jaw, but Sasuke just barely ducked under it, while kicking him, to allow himself to gain distance.

As he flew through the air, he pulled out 4 Shuriken in each hand and threw them at him.

Naruto was going to try and dodge, when his keen eyes spotted something. Ninja wire on the Shuriken.

Sasuke pulled the wires and they all suddenly changed course, heading at Naruto at lots of different angles.

Seeing all these coming, Naruto sent a large amount of chakra to his fist and punched the ground, causing it to explode and sent debris up in the air which blocked the shuriken.

"You damn Senju" Sasuke growled out.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when the ground under him cracked and a shoot shot out from it and smashed into his chin knocking him back, before he disappeared in a cloud of smoke being replaced with a log.

Once landing on the ground he went through hand signs.

"Fire Release: Grand Fireball Jutsu!" Sasuke exhaled an enormous ball of fire that went flying towards Naruto. Naruto went through hand seals of his own.

"Wind Release: Wind Dragon Jutsu!" A dragon made of sharp wind blades roared and went flying towards Sasuke's fireball. The two attacks met in the middle and canceled each other out in a fierce blast, knocking the two competitors back. When the smoke cleared Naruto was already charging Sasuke, he attempted to sweep the raven haired boy's legs out, only for Sasuke to jump over his leg and plant a firm fist in the red heads gut. Naruto jumped backwards to regain his breath. He didn't have long as Sasuke was already racing through a set of hand seals. He took a deep breath.

"Fire Release: Phoenix flower Jutsu!" Five small balls of fire shot out at Naruto. Naruto narrowed his eyes as he finished his own jutsu.

"Wind Release: Great Breakthrough!" The blast of wind easily deflected the small fireballs and sent the hidden shuriken flying back towards Sasuke. Sasuke narrowed his eyes and dodged the shuriken.

Naruto and Sasuke then charged each other with the intent to kill written across their faces. When they were close enough, Sasuke immediately dropped down in an attempt to try and sweep Naruto's leg's from under him. Naruto jumped and spun over him, landing and sending a spinning kick right at Sasuke's face. He managed to raise his arms quickly enough to block the attack. Sasuke, with his free hand, pulled out a kunai to stab Naruto in the knee, but Naruto managed to leap with his second leg, planting it into Sasuke's face, sending him flying with a powerful strike.