1. A New Breath of Fresh Air.. and a New Life.

Start from the beginning

Nicki and Cardi burst out laughing.

Nicki: Yas, oh my god girl, preach! Like, everything you say is real!

Tyler rolled his eyes slightly as he looked into his binder and began walking to find Syd and Steve. How were they even meatriding someone with a pussy?  Tyler thought. Tyler walked into chemistry, opened the door to see everyone already in, Steve laying back with Syd, and everyone else looking irritated. The teacher was literally scoffing as he walked in. 

Mr. Jackson: Well well well, look who actually decided to show up? You kept me waiting a little bit, hm, T?

Tyler immediately grimaced, his teeth crushing each other together as Mr. Jackson referred to him as, T. Tyler knew Mr. Jackson was trying to be hip all the time, even though everyone who was in AP Chemistry was in it because they're parents forced them in. Everyone hates AP Chemistry, it's extremely difficult yet Mr. Jackson still try's to make it fun, even though he literally knows all of us are just attending so we don't get our asses beat by our parents so we can just mix dog urine with cat urine together.

Tyler tried to craft out a respond. Tyler just muttered a curse under his breath instead and walked to his seat as Mr. Jackson smirked in confidence.

Mr. Jackson: "Alright, gang, lets get ourselves together for this new project! Ive seen you all have developed three people groups for this project with your bestest homies! Anyways, gang, get into the groups that you have already assembled like the avengers yesterday!"

Tyler, Syd and Steve tried not to laugh, everyone filled with second hand embarrassment from the use of "new slang" that he was trying to make. Tyler: "What is this nigga on?" Tyler whispered to Syd and Steve, as Mr. Jackson told everyone to begin as Tyler, Steve and Syd gathered into their group.

Syd: "Alright, lets get to work.."

Steve went away to the back table to grab some goggles for them as Tyler grabbed the mixtures and poured them in.

Syd: "Ty- NO-" 

Steve: "I got the goggl-" Steve came back just as it exploded.

The mixture exploded, baking soda slipping down their faces as the periodic table mat on the wall is absolutely sprayed with red suds. No goggles on either. Everyone stared at the group, some laughing, others disgusted, and some just cringing. Kali laughed and immediately snapped a pic.

Syd: "Since when was this bitch in chemistry?" She'd mutter to Tyler and Steve. 

Mr. Jackson approached them, shaking his head, hands on his hips. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Uh uh uh." Mr. Jackson repeated, shaking his head. 

Steve: "This fruity ass dude.." Steve muttered to Tyler and Syd as Mr. Jackson approached them, tsking. Tyler: "Does he have tourettes or somet-" Mr. Jackson cut him off, hearing him.

 Mr. Jackson: "Ive had it with you 3, especially you, Tyler. You came in late to the batcave of school, AP Chemistry! You are talking back to a adult, and I dont care that you're 17, you do what the adult authority says, instead of mocking them with those inappropriate insults. Syd, Steve, you two get detention from 4-5. Tyler, on the other hand, detention from 5-8."

Tyler just gave up trying to speak as Syd tried to defend him. Syd: You cant just hold him till eight-

Mr. Jackson cut in. Mr. Jackson: I can, I'm the adult. I dont want you guys in the same detention period.