Vladimir Koslov

En başından başla

· He and his siblings are the only demons that his mom doesn't hate, lmao.

· He is scared of cockroaches to the point where he carries rubbing alcohol with him at all times and sprays the living crap outta them when he sees one.

· He has a sweet tooth, but also loves his mom's signature spicy cakes and can eat it without dy!ng.

· On his birthday, his mom makes the spicy cake and puts melted chocolate over it. It's a weird food combo, but he loves it and it's partially the reason he always looks forward to his birthday, lol.

· He is a polyglot, as he knows English, Russian, Bulgarian, and Greek. He generally speaks in English due to living in America.

· Due to his mixed heritage, his accent switches from Russian to Standard American to Bulgarian.

· Exorcism does not k!ll him, but instead has him taking multiple trips to the bathroom. (If you're my family irl, you know what this references, lol)

· He, his siblings, his father, and his grandfather can eat normal food, but still need some bl00d in their diet. Because of this, they choose to feed on animal bl00d; thus making them vegetarians by Twilight standards.

· He has a high tolerance to @lc0h0l.

· He is a straight ally, especially due to the fact that almost everyone in his family is LGBTQ+ in some way.

· His grandma is transfemme and bi.

· His grandpa is transmasc and pan.

· His father is demiromantic omnisexual.

· His brother is gay.

· His sister his aroace.

· Two of his daughters are both aromantic but are still unsure if they can feel [seggsual] attraction or not.

· Another one of his daughters is bi with a heavy preference for the same sex.

· He is not ticklish.

· He rarely ever gets sick and is usually the one taking care of the sick rather the one sick and being taken care of.

· He snores even louder than his grandma does.

· His voice is just as loud as his father and grandfather's is, but he and his grandfather can control it when singing AND speaking while his father has less control over it and can only control it when he's speaking.

· He CAN carry his relatives, but prefers not to due to his wife, his father, and his grandfather being too heavy for him.

· He is the only one among his siblings who is not a picky eater and is fine with eating food that isn't cooked by his mom.

· He rarely ever cries.

· He doesn't get why his father and grandfather are scared of his mom's demon form, but doesn't really speak of it.

· He doesn't get how his father could wear layers upon layers when in a beach and not sweat.

· He can swim.

· He doesn't see the appeal in those $l@p fights that his dad likes watching so much.

· His family knows of he and his wife's jobs as undercover government agents due to his brother once using his teleportation and invisibility powers to follow them to work without them noticing and then snitching to the rest of the family, who have promised to not tell anyone about it.

· His height doesn't interfere with his job bc he can manipulate his height to be as short or tall as he wants, it's just that 10'11 is his default height. Same for his wife (who shall be 10'2 in this AU, lol).

---

Random drabble for kicks and giggles:

Vladimir looked at his youngest daughter as she called for him. "Yes, sweetheart?"

"In the months I've spent as your adopted daughter, I think it's about time I asked this." She started. "How long have you and mamachka been together? And what's the relationship timeline?"

Vlad chuckled, having known fully well that she would eventually ask that.

"Well, me and your mamachka first met when I was 17. I was in a rush and accidentally spilled coffee on her favorite dress..." He chuckled as he recalled the memory. "Don't follow me please. Anyways, I apologized and gave her some wipes to clean herself and I went on my way. We didn't see each other again until I was 18 as we were both already working for the agency at the time. I had my first mission with her and after that, we became friends. When I was 19, we fell in love and dated for three years before eventually marrying on October 12th of last year."

"That's really cute! But I'm a bit worried about you; wasn't it hard and mentally draining to juggle being a government agent AND a college student? And isn't it even harder now that you've graduated and have another job outside of kicking butt for the government?"

"During my college years, it was easier due to the higher-ups being more understanding given that I was still a student. Now that I've graduated, it's harder, yes; but I still manage to pull through."