𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Find who? What are you talking about?" Stefan scoffs.

"I couldn't place her face at first. Then I realized..." Amber pulls a photo out of her pocket, showing Josh.

Josh's eyes widen and he softly gasps, "Bonnie knows?"

Amber nods, "She had the same dream as me... I need her help."

Stefan looks at the photo, "Who is this?"

"Bonnie's mom."

Gilbert Residence

Bonnie and Amber are searching through a pile of driver's license records for Bonnie's mother Abby. They're looking through the records of everyone who is named Abby Bennett, "Los Alamitos?" Amber asks, giving Bonnie the record for a woman named Abby Bennett Wilson.

"Too old."

"Honolulu?"

"I wish. How many of these are there?"

"A lot. I asked the sheriff's office to pull up every single Abby Bennett in the country." Amber sighs.

"I know we haven't been able to really...that things had been weird, because of Jeremy, so, thank you for helping me with this. I know you have a lot to deal with."

"Bonnie... I'm always going to help you. I'd drop everything just for you. It's no big deal." Amber shrugs.

"It's surreal. Having to track down a woman, who bailed on her kid."

"You know, you don't have to, right? Let Stefan obsess over opening up the coffin. It doesn't have to fall on you."

"The coffin is spell shut. That makes it a witch problem. So it does fall on me. I was bound to see my mother again sooner or later."

"I'm also a witch. I could've done the spell without you."

"But that wouldn't be fair." Bonnie shakes her head, "You've had too much on your plate. You've taken a lot of pressure off of me. Now it's my turn."

Damon and Josh enter the house, Damon holding a folder, "Sooner. Abby Bennett Wilson, Monroe, North Carolina. Born in Mystic Falls Hospital, graduated at Mystic Falls High...blah blah blah." Damon hands Bonnie the folder, she opens it and looks at the driver's license record, "A little compulsion helps speed up the research process."

Bonnie nods, "This is her."

"Yep, road trip. I call shotgun!" Damon smirks, slapping Josh's hand down.

Josh pouts, "I wanted shotgun."

"Boo hoo."

Amber shakes her head, "No. Neither of you are coming."

Josh pouts, "What?"

"I'm the one who found her!" Damon scoffs.

"Okay, Damon. Look. Bonnie hasn't seen her mom in over fifteen years. We don't need your snarky commentary narrating the experience. And Josh. You're a vampire, she's a witch. She won't like you and I won't be taking any chances."