WHAT IS THIS PLACE?

Start from the beginning

       "Leave him alone ," Eun Woo removed Kyung Joon's hands off his boyfriend and glared at the bully

     Kyung Joon bit back a snarl - Park Eun Woo was begining to act out of  place . He was about to retaliate to put the loser in his place  but Heo Yool started screeching .

"Fuck! Jin Dabeom is right This is really the mafia game !" Heo Yool clutched his hair , "this isn't the ordinary game the stakes are real in this one."

     No one said anything as they were still processing the shock ; Eun Woo thought back to Eun Ha and how she killed herself she wasn't in the right mind when she did all of that . And now Choi Ju Won was dead , he had seen him last night alive and well sure he had a broken nose but he had still being ok and today...he was dead.

                "Yoon Seo what are you doing?"  Jung Won asked once the other girl dipped her fingers in the blood.

           "The blood's still wet. " Yoon Seo said instead looking at all of them with shaky eyes , "he hasn't been dead for long." She then started gagging.

                Eun Woo didn't vomit , he just couldn't . He forced himself to get closer to his friend , it pierced his heart into pieces to see the state Ju Won was in.  His eyes lingered towards the fire extinguisher next to his friend's body.

              "Eun Woo?"

      "She's right Dabeom," he inhaled trying to steady his breathing , "he hasn't been dead long. Look," he pointed to the murder weapon getting their attention , "I think he was killed with this."

             "Banja. What do we do?"  Kyung Joon asked Joon Hee keeping his arms on the class president's shoulders.

              Joon Hee's eyes went towards Eun Woo seeing the distraught in the other boy . He knew Choi Ju Won was a close friend of Eun Woo and the latter was most likely devastated.

              His attention to Kyung Joon and the class president began to try and think calmly for everyone ,  "First we need to get out of here. Tell the others we must  get out of here."

          No one needed to told twice as they rushed out , Joon Hee helping Yoon Seo up to her feet , while Eun Woo helped Dabeom move.

                    They met up with the group that went to the broadcasting room. Unfortunately they didn't find anyone there. Soon , the classmates  begsn to run untill they got outside the youth center.

                   "I saw a gas station over there yesterday ," Joon Hee said to So Mi , "let's go over there." He was certain they could get help there.

                    The students were about to leave the premises but just then Eun Woo  heard an alarm .

             "what now?" Heo Yool looked .

        "I don't know." He responded sharing a scared look that mirrored Dabeom's. Eun Woo had a bad feeling about this.

     "The game must take place within the boundaries. The game must take place within the boundaries. " 

           Everyone found their phone blaring in a warning signal each device had the same message as the announcement.

              "What boundaries?"  Eun Woo asked looking up from his phone.

                    Da Beom shrugged not understanding either  , "I don't know."