✧ 𝟎𝟓𝟐: ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ ✧

Start from the beginning

"it was weird sorry"

"just a bit weird but it's okay don't worry. and tell me this Ava"

"yeah?"

"she is the cousin you hate that you told me about last year?"

"yeah, unfortunately.. But anyway, now i warn you before we go into the living room i have a cousin who loves formula 1 a lot, he's like 8 years old so if he start screaming or i don't know don't be surprised"

"cool, someone who finally will appreciate me"

"shut up and follow me" The girl playfully rolled her eyes and took his hand so they would finally start walking to the living room but arrived just in front an idea came into her head "okay i have an idea"

"yes?"

"you stay here until i say to you that you can come in, like a surprise because even if they know i have a boyfriend they don't know that it's you, the famous formula 1 driver, Lando Norris"

"so i'm a secret? seriously?"

"it's not like that lando. I just don't really talk to them and i didn't know how to announce it to them and i know that it's a lame excuse but it's not an excuse, i-"

"okay calm down i was joking. It's okay, i know it's complicated" He cut her off as a laugh escaped from his lips,

"i hate you so much. it's not funny"

"yes it is now go on and introduce me to them"

"yep" Maisie smiled and entered the living room.

There she saw her uncle and his wife, their child (Matteo) , her other cousin (Jack) and finally Noah and Juliette. She greeted all of them and stood in front of everyone ready to introduce Lando! "okay so as most of you know i'm with someone and this someone is here and Matteo don't scream but this person may be a formula 1 driver"

"SERIOUSLY?" Her little cousin yelled, excited to meet the driver but also surprised, not really believing it honestly, "IS IT A JOKE?"

"no it's not a joke" the girl chuckled before dragging her boyfriend into the living room, "so here's lando norris, my boyfriend"

And immediately the 7 years old ran to Lando and hugged him, (well more his leg since there was a difference of height). It surprised the driver a bit but he bend down at him and hugged him before showing him a bright smile

Once lando has freed himself from the child he introduced himself to Maisie's uncle and his wife but also to Jack and Juliette.

And after, they talked a bit the two adults and their son left the living room letting the five young adults together.

"can't believe you really pulled out the Lando Norris" Jack talked as he showed a shocked-surprised face like it was something totally unbelievable and crazy and as response the girl just send him her middle-finger

"and you're still single so shut up" Maisie commented

"okay true but it's not like i'm choosing"

"it's because you suck"

"whatever.." Jack rolled his eyes

"anyway.. how was the meeting with my mom?" Noah asked now looking at Lando

"weird" Lando honestly answered