Chapter 1

Gina waited for ages to be reunited with her one true love as she posted for a human all these years.her human form had ran skin with long back hair that was kept in a braid as she wore a tank top with her Safari shirt tied around her waist as she wore sorry shorts and shoes as she groups along with some humans who she thinks can lead her to her one true love.

She had lead them to where there pyramid was buried as diggers were shown around as dogs can be heard barking all around as she glares at them making them whine and bark more as she smirks they fear her.

The tip of there pyramid was shown as they have been digging for days in the hot Egyptian desert.

The reporter women was shown wearing a a red shirt with cacky Capri pants with tennis shoes as wind gently blows sand around as she looks into the camera her name was sunni "are we good to roll"she asked her camera men fitzie who nods his head "yeah rolling"he says.

She smiles "hidden with in this sprawling desert 250 miles south of ciro"she says as she carefully walks around "the public will soon now lay there eyes on ground breaking research and the farther and daughter team could rewrite history as we know it"sunni says as wind gently blows as workers were shown having dog enough to were the top of the pyramid was shown having been dug up as dogs were heard barking as she walks over"as you can see the pyramid behind me has only 3 sides not four like the pyramid of Giza. This architectural --"she says before her camper Man stops her.

"Sorry we're gonna have to stop as the dogs are barking over everything you just said"fitzie says.

Sunni sighs"damnit what's wrong with those dogs "as they see dogs everywhere as they bark.

They were then shown interview different members of the group before it was Gena's turn"I think this is an excellent chance for a great discovery"she says acting human 'soon you'll all be dead and I'll be reunited with my mate 'she says in her head before she was shown watching the diggers while the others were being documented on what they're doing.

A satellite was shown over each as digital graphics of the landscape of where they're at was shown "most of are pyramid is buried deep beneath the desert here is the scan"Nora was heard as a scan of the entire pyramid was shown as the humans look in awe.

"Look at the size the thing"Holden Nora's father says as he and Nora explains before she clicks a few buttons"see this tunnel here"Nora says as side tunnel was shown on a outline graph "this is our way in it leads directly into the apex pyramid."nora says with a smile as gena leans against the wall with a smirk with no one noticing as the sun goes down as it becomes night.

She sits in the sand "soon my love soon we will be reunited"she says to her self as wind gently blows through her hair while the others were introduced to a small robot named shorty who will be going into the pyramid.

It was another day as Gena watches them dog before a rocus was heard as an male runs up to them speaking as he runs "Dr Holden! Dr. Holden! We break through we break through"he says as they all rush forward as they carefully run."tell them don't open up yet tell them to hold on"Dr Holden says as the diggers were shown about to open the tunnel as two diggers pull open the tunnel as everyone but Gena shouts when a Large green smoke cloud pops out as glitches were shown of one of the diggers effected as Gena smirks the door as beend open before everything went black.