Haseena witnessed her beloved Karishma in excruciating pain, her heart shattered into a million pieces.

The sight of Karishma's weakened state was unbearable, and Haseena's emotions surged within her like a tidal wave.

Overwhelmed by a mix of love, concern, and desperation, Haseena couldn't hold herself back any longer. With tears streaming down her face, she rushed towards Karishma and enveloped her in a tight, heartfelt embrace.

In that moment, their bodies pressed together. However, Karishma Singh couldn't reciprocate the hug. She still didn't learn, how to hug and how to reciprocate her pain.

Song plays in bgm

Teri bahon mein jo sakun tha mila
Main dhoondha bohat tha
Phir na mila aa

Despite of this fact, Haseena's arms became a sanctuary, offering solace and support. The intensity of their connection transcended words as Haseena poured all her love and strength into that embrace, hoping to provide even the slightest comfort to her beloved Karishma in her time of pain.

" Humari jaan"

Haseena mumbled more tightly securing her love in her warmth.

" Madam sir"

Again the most devoting name comes on Karishma's dry lips and tears welled up in Karishma's closed eyes.

Haye andar andar se toota main
Tere ishq mein khud hi se rootha main
Haye andar andar se toota main
Tere ishq mein khud hi se rootha main

Her fists clenched in frustration. She wanted to scream, to do something, anything to save them, but the cruel reality held her captive. The weight of her inability to help pressed heavily upon her, suffocating her spirit.

Main jee bhar ke ro loon
Teri baahon mein so loon
Aa phir se mujhe mil
Main tujhse yeh bolun
Tu anmol thi
Pal pal bolti thi
Aisi chup tu laga ke gai
Saari khushiyan kha ke gai

Karishma's silence spoke volumes. The pain etched on her face revealed the depths of her anguish and the scars that would forever mark her soul. She would carry the burden of that fateful day, haunted by the memory of her madam sir's suffering and her own perceived failure to act.

Haye andar andar se toota main
Tere ishq mein khud hi se rootha main
Haye teri hoon saari ki saari main
Ho par tere liye bazaari main

"Woh sab humare gunaghar hai aur joh kuch bhi kal yaha hua us lamhe se hum tumhare gunahgar hai, Urmila"

Karishma Singh finally broke the silence but her body wasn't ready to leave her soul.

" Kar--Chatak chandni meri ba---"

" Nahi, tumko hum par rehaam karna ka koi zaurat nahi hai. Gunah, gunah he hota hai, chahiye phir woh kisi ka jaan le kar kiya ho ke kisi ki zindagi barbad kar ke.

Gunah, gunah hota hai aur humari nazar main aise gunah ke saza. Sirf aur sirf maut hai."

Haseena's heart comes to mouth after hearing death name from Karishma's lips, her grip loosened, and she quickly broke the hugm