𝟎𝟐𝟖. a broken promise and broken hearts

.•*ACT TWENTY-EIGHT*•.
A BROKEN PROMISE AND BROKEN HEARTS

—A BROKEN PROMISE AND BROKEN HEARTS—

𖤓 ━━━━ ✧ ━━━━ 𖤓

Screams filled the empty park as the six fell from the portal. Sailor Moon landed on the ground, Sailor Venus fell over her and then the two children fell on the two. Tuxedo Mask landed on his feet and caught Sailor Light.

"Are you okay?" The black haired man put the woman on her feet and asked her. The silver haired one noded with red cheeks. "V...," Sailor Moon groaned in pain, "You're heavy." As the two children got up and ran to the couple, the blonde stood up and helped the moon princess.

"Sorry." She said. "It's fine." The blue-eyed one said and then looked at the four. Sad she lowered her head.

"They look like a real family..." she thought. As she couldn't hold her tears back Usagi ran away, leaving back a confused Sailor Light.

"Usa-chan..." She shouted and tried to stand up but her legs were too weak so she fell on the ground.

"Ayaka!" Mamoru immediately helped her up. Her held her tightly against his chest. "We'll go after her. You five, get some rest." Luna said and then ran with the two other cats after the blonde one.

「✦ ━ ⋆ ━ ✦」

Sitting on a couch with a cup of tea in her hand, Ayaka looked at the window deep in thought. She was by Mamoru because Hana and Chibiusa couldn't sleep without them both. Her ice blue eyes reflected sadness as the black haired man entered the living room.

"They are sleeping." He said and sat down next to her. Mamoru put a hand on her chin and Träne her head towards him. "Are you okay?" He asked, after some seconds the pink haired one shook her head.

"What's wrong?"

"I think Usagi is sad because she sees you and me together. I think she still likes you..." The man frowned, "You feel guilty?" He asked even thought he knew the answer. Ayaka nodded.

"What do you want to do now?"

"I don't know. Mamoru, we kissed while you two were together!" She said and looked at him, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Please, Ayaka don't say—"

"I can't be with you while Usagi has feelings for you!" Tears welled in the man's eyes as he tried to put a hand on her cheek. Before he could touch her she stood up. "I think I should go."

"Ayaka—" The pink haired woman ran out of his apartment, Mamoru wanted to follow her but he knew that nothing could change her decision.

As Ayaka was far away from his apartment, she leaned against a wall and slide it down. She hugged her legs and buried her face into her knees. The woman didn't know how much time passed, she just sat there, crying. She loved him very much, but she couldn't be with him knowing that Usagi is hurt.

"Ayaka?"

Sniffing the pink haired one looked up. "Shinichi?" The blond man held her his hand, she took it and he helped her up.

"What are you doing her by this time?" She asked.

"I could ask you the same. Come I'll bring you home." The blue-eyed didn't argued she was too tired for this.

「✦ ━ ⋆ ━ ✦」

"What do you mean you can't find them?!" Minako asked as the four met at the Crown Game Center. "Well, I woke up and they weren't here." Mamoru answered, his eyes red because he cried all night.

"Where could they be?"

"Maybe, they went back to the 30th century." Ayaka said with a monotone voice. She didn't look at her friends, her gaze was focused on the street outside.

「✦ ━ ⋆ ━ ✦」

Their steps echoed in the big hallway as they went past the Sailor Guardians. "I bet she's dreaming about her parents..." Chibiusa said as she was stroking Diana.

"Mama..." Hana whispered and walked towards the Crystal where her mother was laying. She put a hand on the Crystal. "Mama, please open your eyes. Wake up, please. We need you!" She cried and got on her knees. Chibiusa wrapped her arms around her sister and held her tightly.

A single tears ran down King Endymion's cheek as he heard his daughter pleading. Like them he missed Neo Queen Rosalie. She was his wife and he swore to protect her but again he failed.

After some minutes, the two walked out of the Crystal Palace, sobbing and whimpering. "Well well. What have we here?" The eyes of the two children widen as they saw a green haired woman flying in front of them, a black crescent on her forehead.

"All by yourselves again? This is going to be easier than I thought." She said and then two hands the neck of the two. Screams escaped their lips as she held their necks tighter.

"Why aren't you fighting back? I thought you were Neo Queen Rosalie's daughters."

"Venus love me chain!" With her whip, Sailor Venus destroyed the hands and made the two children fall. Tuxedo Mask immediately caught them.

Suddenly the dark Crystal earring exploded and made them fall. Sailor Light immediately stood up and shouted, "Light spectrum!" But nothing happened. Confused she looked at her hands. "It isn't working?"

Again the green haired woman created hands and held the four by their necks. "My power... I can't feel it leave my body..."

"Tuxedo la smoking bomber!" Tuxedo Mask shouted and the green haired woman died.

"Why wasn't I able to use my power?"

"Because two Crystals of life exists at the same time by this close proximity they are causing a disruption." King Endymion explain which made everyone shocked. "S-so I can't use my power..." she whispered and then someone appeared behind her.

"Sailor Light, Sailor Moon, Sailor Venus, Tuxedo Mask. Welcome to the 30th century." A man with white hair said as he stared at the four with a smirk on his lips. A black crescent adored his forehead.

"What you want for me us?! What have you done to our friends?" Sailor Light said with hatred in her voice. "They look just like they did, when the last time she met my gaze..."

The crescent on his forehead began to glow and then it turned to a third eye. Sailor Light couldn't move anymore as she looked in his eyes.

"Don't look in his eyes, Sailor Light!" King Endymion yelled but it was too late. She started levitating and then they disappeared.

"No, Sailor Light!" Sailor Moon yelled and fell on her knees, tears streaming down her face. "Sailor Light!!!" Sailor Venus covered her face with her hands as she cried.

Speechless Tuxedo Mask looked at the place where she was before she disappeared.

She was gone.