" Beautiful Mama "

Start from the beginning

" Sidharth I wanted to ask you that will it be ok if we put zahara into pre-school?? "

" Isn't she too young for that?? "

" Cupcake she is 2.5 year old and it's acceptable to attend pre-school, she can make new friends and learn a lot of things. I was thinking of asking you about this , are you ok with this?? "

She asked waiting for a reply while I thought about it, would it be ok to send zahara school so early but I knew it was also for her betterment. We haven't planned yet going back to Delhi not anytime soon knowing shehnaaz is heavily pregnant and I have been off work too. I nod my head agreeing to it, she kissed me happily resting her feet on lap and I massage them.

" Zahara don't run, mumm can't run behind you baby. Or your sibling might get hurt "

Say's shehnaaz trying to catch zahara who wasn't ready to get bathed , shehnaaz sat on the couch tired keeping a hand over her bump inhaling and exhaling. I just immediately catch zahara before she ran away again and gave her to my mother's awaiting arms.

" Badmash!! Bilkul sidharth ki tarha, he used to always run away when it was time for bath "

" He still does "

Say's shehnaaz agreeing, I slap the back of her head while my mother carried zahara to get her showered and dressed.

"I can't believe we will be having another baby in just 4 months now God another mini sidharth is scaring me. If it's your other annoying behavior to deal with"

" I'm not annoying "

" You definitely..... "

She stops hearing my phone ring, I excuse myself picking a call up from the security team.

" Anything about what happened few day's back?? "

" Sir they are men sent by mr malik "

" Have you guys caught them?? "

" No, sir but turns out mr malik is in Switzerland here in Lausanne "

" I want more information regarding him "

I felt shehnaaz arms being wrapped around me, I held them back kissing them holding it close to me her belly was touching my back and I could feel the baby kick.

" Is everything good?? "

" Yes!! Nothing to worry about "

" Sidharth you can tell me, I'm here "

" I know, there is nothing to worry about sweetheart "

I lied to keep shehnaaz away from any kind off stress, she kissed my cheeks leaving me alone in my own thoughts ' what could he be possible doing here in Switzerland?? I know he is definitely here for me and the paper's of his company. As much I got to know from my sources ranbir doesn't have a single penny left, his company was the only resource and nanu would never fund for his living ' . I thought moving inside our room to find shehnaaz all dressed looking herself in the mirror with an unsure look on her face, she turned towards me crying.

" I look so bad, nothing fits me. I look ugly now "

She cried still looking at her reflection, I pushed her hair back kissing her forehead holding her shoulder.