Chapter 3

*Astoria was your friend so you asked her what's happening*

Y/N:Hey Astoria? Do you know what's happening?

Astoria: WE ARE FINALLY GONNA HAVE A SLYTHERIN PARTY!

*Pansy sways over to Draco over and wraps her hands around his neck*

Pansy: baby? Can I buy some new clothes with your credit card? I don't have anything to wear to the party....

DRACOS MIND: *Really? Again? It's like the 5th time this week she's got new clothes and used my credit card?! And it's only Wednesday?!

Draco: Fine here *He hands the credit card to Pansy*

Pansy: Thanks my sugar honey boo boo...

*Y/N cringed at the name but she covered it with a cough but she had this feeling Pansy wasn't a true girlfriend and was cheating on Draco but that was a HUGE assumption so she shrugged it off and closed her hole (mouth you dirty minded-)

*Pansy walked over to her friends swaying her body side to side holding the credit card showing it off like she won the championships*

*BEFORE THE PARTY:*

Pick your outfit;

Or...

(Feel free to not pick any and just imagine your desired dress since these are the ones I just found on Pinterest - _ -)

*You put on your (desired dress) loving it already. Your glad you had (desired dress) since it was almost gonna be too small for you so this was the perfect time to use it and you set on your heels even though one step in them made you fall over flat on your face so you were wondering if you would just wear sneakers and hide them under your dress but you wanted to make a statement and actually make a effort so you shrugged it off and tripped to your vanity touching up your makeup*

*You got up fixed your hair and headed to open the door to where the slytherin party was and you were already struggling in the heels but you shrugged it off since your a maniac who finds pain relaxing (this is a joke but you don't have to imagine that 😭)*

"Well I guess this is it...Nope! It's not I'm going back I wanna sleep." *Y/N mumbled to herself but she rolled her eyes and walked to where the party was and thought*  'Cmon pull yourself together Y/N. You can do this...One night out won't kill you.'

Oh yes it will.

AUTHORS NOTE: should I finish this 😭😭😭