Chapter 2

Y/N:Draco.*He ignores you* DRACO.

Draco: *Sighs* What.

Y/N: Tell your Fucking Girlfriend to calm down?! She's the one who got me in here!

Draco: Well maybe I should thank her then *He said sarcastically rolling his eyes*

Y/N: Why you little-

Draco: Maybe if you used your four fucking eyes you would actually see that she put something in your cauldron.

**Quick Authors Note: You wear glasses**

Y/N: Excuse me- I was getting something and didn't realise she put something in?!

Draco: You have four fucking eyes. Is that not enough to see I.Don't.Care. Or do you need 8 eyes instead I could easily buy them for you since I'm soooo rich. Isn't that right?

Y/N: Plus how do you know Pansy put something in my caldron you weren't even there?

Draco: I may have or may not have told her so put something in your caldron...

*Miss McGonagall walks in at the same time when Y/N said this->*
Y/N: WHY YOU LITTLE BITC-

Miss Mcgonagall: Y/N Y/L/N! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?! DOUBLE DETENTION FOR YOU.

*I groaned*

Y/N: *Mumbling to draco* This is all your fault...

*Draco rolled his eyes*

*After detention we both were heading to our common room because we weren't really tired but thats when we saw people chatting a lot and looking excited*

Y/N: Uh- What's going on? I just went to detention so what hell happened why is it so loud?

DRACO MALFOY X Y/Nजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें