EPISODE 3: on site

Start from the beginning

They both start punching and fly niy is in front of knuckles while knuckles is behind the wall once again. Like i probably said the other 5 times already, they always look like a tie when it comes down to two of them.

Security comes in like they always do, pulling them away. And obviously like i said before, you can't go a day without rantings after a fight!

Knuckles starts ranting while fly boy does the same. And then suddenly security lets knuckles through and knuckles starts squaring, so as niy.

(I'm tired of this bs so let's get to the good stuff🥴...)

So it was all of us in the room Fly niy, ivori, lexi, lolly, and me.

"Eye for an eye bitch!" Fly niy said staring and pointing at the camera.

"When i tell you i backed that bitch moe," I started when ivori started putting her hand out for me to dap her up. "Half of that bitch hair came out, on my soul!" I said dapping ivori up while smiling.

"You got her good to, i ain't even noticed i had to get the bitch myself!" Ivori said laughing loud while the whole room was hype.

"The bitch had her rings on with this, i use bare fist baby." Fly niy said squaring up at the camera, while smiling also. "Knuckles baby." She said referring to her actual knuckles.

"Like remember, china disrespected my daughter, she called her a bitch, she called her fat, get on a treadmill all that bitch i ran through you like i was on a treadmill, big bitch and all!" Lolly said.

"Right like bitch she talking bout some oh she gon fuck in my daughter, baby you don got yo ass fucked up, by me bitch! fuck is you talking bout." I said laughing, making lolly laugh to.

"Bitch is a fucking predator, what the fuck. Fucking in somebody baby butt?!" Fly niy said widening her eyes, making me nod my head.

"Right, she pop that hot shit, behind me, behind my home girl, behind ivori, clout chasing to get on this platform to get on south central baddies, and you just got beat the fuck down by half of the original cast, members, and some fucking new bitches." lolly said turning her head, while clapping her hands.

"Clock it!" I said laughing, while clapping my hands as well.

INT KP: We was whopping ass, on god!

"And bre's next, i'm finna stub her." Ivori said walking into the bathroom.

"Bitches are getting beat up all season, on dead homies." Jayla said plainly in the bathroom, while putting a wet rag on her swollen eye. "As soon as i could see i'm finna be eating the fuck outta everybody."

"Jayla who the fuck did that to your eye." I asked looking at her while i was on the bed, covering my mouth, trying not to laugh.

"That bum ass bitch bre, on dead homies she finna get her ass beat once i could see." Jayla said confidently.

"Yea cause she fuck you up with that." i said laying back more on the bed but not fully laying down.

"No because after KP fought china i wasn't even thinking about that bitch," Ivori said walking to the side of the bed, where me and lolly was. "I said where china.." She said mimicking what she said earlier. "I said, 'Oh, there you go.' bow, bow, bow, bow.. bow, bow right then and there." Ivori said smiling at me, fake punching, while having a pink comb and a wig in her hand.