after colide

'Chup'

Silence

Silence

Silence

Flatly landed Avinash and on him landed dayawati as there lips are touching. Frozen.

Fastly dayawati got up from Avinash and looked at opposite direction of Avinash, showing him her back. putting her hand on her mouth.
Coming out of shock Avinash also stand up fast . Looking at dayavati's back.

"Listen I c...can . explain."
Said Avinash trying to get near dayawati but she took three steps back turning around while looking at him angrily, .

"Not. a. word."

Saying this dayavati ran away from him.

'But it was really accident.'
Murmured Avinash to himself as dayavati was getting up from him. At the same time Avinash also started to rise but in that process he pulled his bag and the bags belt which was under dayawati's palm got pulled, and that caused dayawati to again land on Avinash and again to happen their accidental kiss again.

*****

"Ohh England ki maharajni kaha kho gayi.
Prince charming ki yaadon main."
Shouted Rajni while waving her hand infront of Avinash.

"Kya hua?"
Asked mrunal  seriously.

"Bachha hua Avinash ko."
Answered rajni

Looking at her Avinash gave a annoying look and describe the full story. And told them that now he is super dead.

"What? Avinash did you really did that."
Asked both mrunal and Rajni shouting

"Both of you stop shouting. Idiots do you want whole college to know."
Said Avinash in his hushed voice.

"Well whole college already knows, what you had did?"
Said Rajni smugly.

"I didn't did anything. It was a accident."
Said Avinash. Rubbing his face.

"Guys stop looking at me like this and give me some advice. After all you are my friends."
Saying this Avinash gave both of them his best puppy eyes.

"I got it, okay I got it."
Saying this Rajni get up from her seat and sat beside Avinash.

"Avinash as your very good friend, your best friend I can understand your dilemma don't worry I totally understand it "
Saying this Rajni patted Avinash's back.

"Only you Rajni, only you. Only you are in this world who can understand my problem.
Now fastly tell me what is the solution."
Avinash eagerly asked Rajni praising her with sugar coated words.
Hearing Both of them mrunal shakes her head she knows now something stupid is coming from rajnis mouth.

"It's very simple. First, we are going to smashanbhoomi ."
Said Rajni pointing her forefinger.

"Yess, first we are going to smashanbhoomi.... Wait smashanbhoomi
Why smashanbhoomi."
Asked confuse Avinash.

"Simple to book woods for your antim kriya . Idiot don't you want sandalwood for your last rituals ."
Said Rajni like it's a common thing.

"Yooooo.... I will kill you.."  saying this Avinash looked at Rajni while picking up fork .

On which Rajni got up from her place and hide behind mrunal. Saying
"mrunal save me from this crezy madman."

"Madman I am madman, you are mad crezy girl."
Saying this Avinash launched towards Rajni but mrunal stopped him and told him that she had an solution.

"What! you have solution." asked Avinash calming down immediately mrunal asked him to take seat.

"Well you had explained it all, that had happened to dayawati, then it would be have better but now that's not possible. as what had transpired between you both, but it is must that we have to clarify everything to dayawati to make our side clean so we are going explain it to her."
Stated mrunal and Both Avinash and Rajni looked at her.

"But teddy we already knows that, we have to explain everything we discussed it in the morning, but now after this idiots move, how would she will understand that whatever happened is just an accident.
I had thought that Avinash is started to like her and these are just some excuses to make her fall for him."
Giving doubt full eyes towards Avinash Rajni said to mrunal.

"Shut up I am not that type of guy who will do this type of nasty things to get someone's attention. If I like someone I had guts to confess my feelings."
Stated Avinash helding his head high.

"So you upright man go and tell everything to that monster go go."
Narrowing her eyes Rajni said to Avinash.
Hearing this Avinash looked here and there and shrunk his neck.

"Guys please stop, let me complete so after we have to tell everything to dayawati and as Avinash can't tell her then we will send a substitute in place of Avinash and clarify everything."
Said mrunal looking at Both Avinash and Rajni while listening to this Both of their faces light up .

"Wow"
Both of them cheered, 'mrunal you are genius' saying this Both of them hug mrunal yes it's a wonderful idea.
.

"But who will be the substitute." asked confuse Rajni.

Both mrunal and Avinash looked at Rajni then eachother

"Why are you both looking at me like that."
Looking their Both gazes on her called Rajni.
"No don't you dare to think of it I am not going to do that."
Said Rajni denying their thoughts of using her as substitute.