----------------------------X-----------------------------

We had gotten married now. I knew tejasswi will be thinking That I have gone all cold and I am acting like an uninterested man.. well I was because my past had just gotten in front of my eyes before the wedding had started.

All the things I had imagined I will do with her will now be happening with someone I barely know and the e reality hit me.. I can't hurt another innocent sole.. I can't loose tejasswi.... She is the only source of colour and light in my dull life and i can't let the colour go away this time.. so the best thing I could do is to stay away.

I entered my room and saw her sitting on one side of the bed.. she was looking tired so I just went into the washroom to change.

After I changed i stood in front of her and told her that she could go change.. I didn't like the way I was behaving but it was for the best

(PS. OUR LEAD SHOULD STOP ASSUMING STUFF ISNT IT?)

she was sitting in front of the mirror removing the pins from her hair and I guess one of them was stuck

She was looking extreamly cute trying the remove that with her cheeks pouted and she all frustrated.. I went and removed the stuck pin and the mang tika fell down.

Our eyes met and omg I dont know how I've controlled my urge to just kiss her and devour every part of her at that very moment but I couldn't.. I just looked away and went back to doing my work... She went to the restroom to change and i took the chance wrote a note for her so that she doesn't get confused went to the guest room to sleep.

I did that because I knew she would asked me en number of questions and i didn't have any answers for that.. so I thought this was the best option and I did the same..

It was 4:00 in morning and i opened the door of my room silently making sure tejasswi doesn't wake up.. I did my morning routine and changed into my gym clothes.. Again I silently closed the door and went to my home gym

---------------------------X------------------------------
Hey guys,

Here is today's chapter. I hope you all like it. Please do vote and comment your favorite part of the chapter. Love you all.

Thank you
Your writer
❤❤